Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 11 - Nanjou-san and barbecue

Dex-chan lover
At first, I wasn't that find of the premise of this manga, but I gotta say this manga is growing over me.

While, unconventional, it does make them happy. Everyone has different kind of normal to them. The fact that you can share this normalcy with someone is great.

Dex-chan lover
The couple are really mature for their age. They always honest to each other and well-communicated (idk if it's a word in english, but if you understand with what I meant, then so be it 😂). They also didn't have any unnecessary drama. It just felt good and wholesome to see them growing closer and closer in each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"From the worst start possible"

Well, you got that right XD so many people got traumatized from the first chapter..!

I gotta say though, with all the setbacks and tropes present, these two are making progress extremely fast, I'm so happy for them.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm hungry for barbecue.

Need Kiyomi and Nanjou to go on more dates!

Dex-chan lover
That was fun. Hope we have more and he loosens up a bit.
Go to a batting cage next.

Supporter
Now I'm hungry for barbecue.
I definitely started waxing nostalgic, remembering the smell of briquettes in the chimney starter, the wind shifts and you get a quick flurry of smoke in your face...

Does someone knows where to read this uncensored?
Likely for the full volume release, and not just the individual chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The only good thing about this manga is progress in 11 chapters (though it's rushed af) compared to Rent-a-girlfriend with no progress with over 300 chapters (fking 300)...

How much milk
Rent-a-bitch Author - Yes

Users who are viewing this thread