Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 10 - Nanjou-san is still conscious

Dex-chan lover
Nanjou-saaaaaaaaaaan! So so so so happy for her when he confirms that he doesn't just want her for sex. She's got a real keeper.

Also regarding the "it's weird she fainted, she was such a slut in the first chapter", it seems quite obvious that she was playing that character because she thought that's what guys wanted. She was desperate for affection and acceptance and thought the only way to obtain it was by being a slut.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, it's only been 10 chapters and this manga really became one of the rare romcoms where the Protagonist gets some punany early. Bro actually had a backbone and initiated it.

I gotta give him some props, well done. Although he is yet to have his chicken choked...it isn't gonna take 100+ chapters for some action.

Actually impressed

Dex-chan lover
People are still hung up on the 1st chapter of this series like character development isn't allowed or people (characters) aren't allowed to have any depth or progress past their first impressions.
Because the growth happens instantly and the author instantly drops the premise the next chapter. Its like, "here's the story. Also, immediately this characters mindset completely changes and we'll never bring up the fact she was a turbo slut ever again."

Dex-chan lover
the starting of this manga was rather depressing but , glad it turned into something commendable as the chapters go by

Dex-chan lover
Because the growth happens instantly and the author instantly drops the premise the next chapter. Its like, "here's the story. Also, immediately this characters mindset completely changes and we'll never bring up the fact she was a turbo slut ever again."
It's come up in literally every chapter. Including this one.

I get your problem. I, personally, think her going full yaranika when caught was a mistake, because she's been shown consistently to be an attention-seeker and people pleaser rather than someone who'd just straight up go "you'll do." It's an effective intro, as in it gets people's attention, but its not really how she acts after that very first meeting.

I can even see reasoning that could be given. She panicked and didn't know what to say, she was afraid of being turned in so she offered the only thing that people seem to like about her, she was genuinely so turned on at that point she didn't really know what she was saying, she kinda found him hot in a nerdy way since she first saw him... but since we don't get any of that it's just a big incongruity.

But her character has been very consistent since then, as has his. They've both progressed at a natural rate, with him realizing why he was so afraid of filth and confronting it while she has been steadily realizing that she really likes the comfortable feeling of acceptance that she gets and is now afraid of fucking it up and losing it. Each chapter they've gotten closer for a good reason, often because they've decided to make a positive change because they want to make the other person happy.

I both understand people going "ALL THIS CAME OUT OF NOWHERE" and don't, because if you read the manga their first meeting feels far more out of place than anything that happens after.

Fed-Kun's army
People are still hung up on the 1st chapter of this series like character development isn't allowed or people (characters) aren't allowed to have any depth or progress past their first impressions.
I think that what upset many readers was that while the FMC has experience with tons of guys, the MC is a virgin. I doubt we would see even half of the complaints Nanjou's past actions received if Kiyomi had some experience before starting dating Nanjou.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so nervous being naked in front of him I blacked out...

But also I fuck in the classroom where anyone can see, and if they catch me I just offer to fuck them too.
She was disappointed by the act so many times, She find it better to intentionally try not to care of being abandoned from all that.
This time tho, she finds herself not wanting this particular relationship to fail so much that she hiperventilate.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so nervous being naked in front of him I blacked out...

But also I fuck in the classroom where anyone can see, and if they catch me I just offer to fuck them too.
"How to not understand a chapter & character progression" in one practic lesson 🙄

That's precisely why FMC panicked, because A) she has deeper feelings for him than the other scumbags that approached her, so she doesn't wanna lose him, and that leads to B) every time "sex" is what made her lose the partner after; she knows that he's a better guy than all the previous ones but she linked "sex" to "partner loss" and she is afraid that doing it with him could lead to MC leave her as well...thus returning to point A

Dex-chan lover
Yo, if your girl passes out during intimate times, you take her to the hospital. What the hell... Ain't no one passing out from nerves. Home girl has a condition, dog.

Dex-chan lover
That's fine boys we chillin' feels like it's better this way then them actually doing the did lol.

For this who wanted some unprotected hand holding, chears IG :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread