Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 12 - Let's Make a Wish

Dex-chan lover
It seems their fate is sealed. Boss needs to be the ring bearer when they get married.

7nzXLEe.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Trying to recall rumors from my grade school days, but I can't. They were always about people, and always rather degenerate.

That said, my fiancé and I plan to take a photo at the exact same location my grandparents did when they got engaged over 60 years ago.

I discovered recently I had taken a picture at the same bench my father did when he was a toddler, over 50 years ago. It was at a zoo over a hundred miles away from where we live, so it was quite shocking when I discovered it.

People should print and keep photos like in the old days. I want to be able to look back, or have my children and grandchildren look back.

Dex-chan lover
Chokki has been shown to be very considerate and thoughtful, I get the feeling she's quite intelligent as well.
9/10 she knew about the picture rumor and did it anyways

Now whether she knew and did it romantically or just wanted the picture and didnt care for it is up in the air

Fed-Kun's army
Chokki has been shown to be very considerate and thoughtful, I get the feeling she's quite intelligent as well.
9/10 she knew about the picture rumor and did it anyways

Now whether she knew and did it romantically or just wanted the picture and didnt care for it is up in the air
Nah, she's already factoring in Shun's tastes for when she buys a house. Chokki-chan's gonna husband him up as soon as she can.

Users who are viewing this thread