Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
lol if this ever gets an anime adaptation i imagine theyd go outta their way to cast someone super popular (tho be funny if they did hire a diff voice actor for every ep but that'd prolly not be likely)
Funny thing, 2 months ago before Sasaki to Piichan actually goes officially live........Kadokawa posted this

So the chances are not really low.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the translation...so weird? Or have I not woken up yet. It feels like very high quality mtl with shitload of human proofing. It just felt so unnatural and the text didn't "flow" properly.

Dex-chan lover
Maaan I wish they left those guys popepd from existence, would have been neater but also showed that level of yandere threat.

Dex-chan lover
Goddess casually replaces every molecule of a person one by one in an instant, making them feel the worst pain imaginable.

Dex-chan lover
So, she is actually the Fan Club's president and also the #1 fan. I wonder how the others would react? :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
i don't even know how to start this because shit was wild from start to finish lmao

LEG LOCK HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

So far the goddess and the assassin girl are the real extreme yanderes by far, like yanderes who will literally erase people who will dare try to endanger their object of obsession. And now, other gods might be taking interest in him too (might create war in the heavens because of him)

Goddess’s got a good point there; yandere goddess = yandere world certainly explains why he’s so popular and whatnot

Group Leader
lol if this ever gets an anime adaptation i imagine theyd go outta their way to cast someone super popular (tho be funny if they did hire a diff voice actor for every ep but that'd prolly not be likely)
for MC?

I'd imagine Bocchi-levels of animation for this one. It would be gold.

... There are two of them now.

Normal Tier Angels (?) are still normal tho.

I wonder how long it'll take before they get twisted too?

Nice chapter. I like. Theseus' Ship indeed.
I think that's probably the Earth Goddess, streamer is normal thing in Her world probably why She doesn't go crazy over MC.

Users who are viewing this thread