Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
The Thesus Ship comparison is apt; are those guys really the "same" as they were before?
It's kind of like the teleportation theory people throw around; are you the same "you", as before the teleportation? Or just a very convincing clone, that even has the exact same memories up until the teleportation?

Just like how it's hard to say that Thesus' ship is still the 'same' ship, it's hard to say whether those boys are still the same boys...
I didn't realise this comic would get so philosophical! :dogkek:
We're talking about a goddess here, you can throw the logic out of the window. Purely theoretically everything is possible to her.
On another note, the Theseus Ship doesn't really apply here, since the goddess herself admitted to erasing them completely and then remaking them, while also quite clearly making some changes to them.

Dex-chan lover
The Thesus Ship comparison is apt; are those guys really the "same" as they were before?
Ignoring philosophy, they are definitely not exactly the same. It's pretty obvious she edited their mind. Instead of being angry or scared of him, they just ignore him.
As if someone put a filter on their minds

Dex-chan lover
Kanata realizes he's in quite an absurd world. But he's already made his bed..there's nothing left to do but stream!

Dex-chan lover
Oh God they’ve been replaced by replicants, who really died that day? And who came back?

So the Goddess really does have a few screws loose, but she is definitely his number one fan that isn’t in contest, she literally brought him to this other world. And there are now two Goddesses, great. I feel bad for that poor Angel that has to look after them. I wonder how long it’ll be until the entire pantheon of Gods become his fans.

At least he was able to get through to her some what… but I wonder how long it’ll be until he realizes that she’s probably watching him 24/7. I also wonder if the Gods might one day decide to make him into a God, that is genuinely a possibility here. If she did that, then he wouldn’t be able to stay in that world, he would have to go to where she is, then she would have him all to herself theoretically. That thought will probably cross her mind sooner or later.

I mean the man already has an entire civilization which essentially worship him like a God, he has a cult kinds, he has all the requirements met when it comes to starting a religion, might as well take the next step and make him a God.

Users who are viewing this thread