Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.1 - How to Start a Friendship

Dex-chan lover
Man the art is super cute for the series. I had seen on MAL that it had gotten popularity in a poll where Umi had been high lighted. Do hope we end up getting an anime of it, cause it's damn funny and good so far.

Supporter
So far she just said that she just feels like they are not serious .... :x

but its complicated for other reasons but here, Yuu is too busy patching her friendship XD....
"I wanna go on a shopping date with Maki and make him my dress-up doll and find an excuse to hold his hand in front of Umi for way too long because we're just friends."

Supporter
Man the art is super cute for the series. I had seen on MAL that it had gotten popularity in a poll where Umi had been high lighted. Do hope we end up getting an anime of it, cause it's damn funny and good so far.
The anime was announced for this year, but nothing about which cour. With Kadokawa already dumping two big romcoms into summer, though, it's unlikely to join them.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'd say it's rude to talk about someone while he's present like that, but they do seem to be showing some modicum of respect. And she asked his budget, which is at least somewhat considerate.

No, she's not dumb. She figured out a great way to make two dates out of one. It's brilliant if anything.

Puppy wants to tag along. She's adorable, but not always as much wanted.

Bro checks up on bro.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

He shot the wrong bullet...
(OωO`)...

Users who are viewing this thread