Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 22.1

Aggregator gang
I grow more convinced all the time that chapter 1 was exactly what it looked like AND all of the wholesomeness since then has been exactly what it looks like too - that the author isn't trolling or switching genres or anything like that, but is instead simply illustrating the very simple fact - apparently completely foreign to many manga readers - that nice, sweet, kind-hearted girls have sex too.

Dex-chan lover
I grow more convinced all the time that chapter 1 was exactly what it looked like AND all of the wholesomeness since then has been exactly what it looks like too - that the author isn't trolling or switching genres or anything like that, but is instead simply illustrating the very simple fact - apparently completely foreign to many manga readers - that nice, sweet, kind-hearted girls have sex too.
It's clearly not. Something else was happening, since there's been a wildly inconsistent tone to the whole series.

Group Leader
She definitely wanted to see something indecent XD, also oof, she sprained her ankle, so time to make your manly apparance MC-kun!

Contributor
That's a spin on the usual "saving the falling girl" trope. Did Izumi accidentally bump the stepping stool right before Honami fell, which is why she fell sideways and farther than she was supposed to? Well, I'm just surprised they didn't go with the ecchi staple trope of the physics defying panties-to-face fall...

And I think she actually injured herself this time. That ankle's gonna hurt for some chapters after this, at least next chapter for sure. Maybe she'll even come in with a crutch or something, and that will give him a reason to assist her even more. Taking responsibility and all that.

Indecent? Right, beneath that innocent looking face is a girl with a dirty mind. Not saying that's a bad thing. But I do like how Izumi straight up asked her if she wanted to see something indecent before she went into denial... :smug:

Shiyu is so powerful she isn't allowed to disturb the peace every chapter after her introduction.

Dex-chan lover
It's clearly not. Something else was happening, since there's been a wildly inconsistent tone to the whole series.
I don't know if you know this, but a story can have multiple layers and sides to it. Something can be sweet, cute and wholesome and also be perverse and lewd, if the author wants it to be.

Just a little nugget of knowledge for you there friend.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if you know this, but a story can have multiple layers and sides to it. Something can be sweet, cute and wholesome and also be perverse and lewd, if the author wants it to be.

Just a little nugget of knowledge for you there friend.
Not what happened. It was basically wholesome, except for a couple of chapters that decided they were also going to be lewd.

Dex-chan lover
Her reaction is us, when we thought this manga was indecent due to first chapter. :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread