Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 25.2

Dex-chan lover
3 options.

1. Breast reduction surgery.

2. Some kind of crappy training machine.

3. An outrageous bikini

I am leaning towards 3.
lol i wonder if #1 has ever happened (other than that one guy with the 'breast changing skill' or whatever), because i don't think breast reduction is something you could just easily get in japan esp someone that age unless she's secretly rich or so lol

Dex-chan lover
lol i wonder if #1 has ever happened (other than that one guy with the 'breast changing skill' or whatever), because i don't think breast reduction is something you could just easily get in japan esp someone that age unless she's secretly rich or so lol
Yeah I honestly doubt any doctor would agree to a breast reduction surgery before she finished growing. Just included it as a nuclear option lol.

Group Leader
I bought the volume (I reserved it actually), and mainly because of the spicy digital bonus. :chad:

But obviously so I can support the author, so y’all should too since it’s literally the price of a Big Mac.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I bought the volume (I reserved it actually), and mainly because of the spicy digital bonus. :chad:

But obviously so I can support the author, so y’all should too since it’s literally the price of a Big Mac.
I specifically wouldn't, even if I knew how, because of the "Spicy digital bonus". It struck me as desperate in the first place. Now it's also entirely out of place.

Fed-Kun's army
Bait and switch from the first chapter for sure, but i don't think it'd be bad to reintroduce a little lewd this long after. Honestly it'd make it more realistic since a person isn't a lewd horndog all the time, and usually you'd get just glimpses behind the curtain like this, so to speak.

I just went and reread the first one, and when he discovers her he says "She's doing it agaaaaaain" so she had a history of wanking it in the cafe before that. I forgot about that...it makes it even worse that we haven't seen event a hint of lewd activity since

Y'all, it's just gonna be some kind of sports bra. Why would she emphasize her size if she just got called "too big"?

Users who are viewing this thread