Akuyaku Reijou desu ga, Watashi o Anata no Seidorei ni Shite Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Absolute cinema, Honestly it's starting to fell off. At this point I'll just read some hentai but whatever

Dex-chan lover
8kcxxi.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Actually kinda common. Lost count of how many manga baited me with uncensored tiddy in the first few chapters and then its never to be seen again.
might depend on the story or where it's published like "Editor: we're getting younger fans looking now, you have to tone it down or get around the censors" tho it's not as if there isn't plenty of series out there with just as much fanservice/sexual content as the isekai genre itself

Dex-chan lover
I still feel like it’s a bit jarring that he’s not showing her any real tenderness. I get that this is the relationship that she has asked for but that doesn’t mean that his entire personality would turn on a dime.

Also, if her goal is to be together with him forever then it would be helpful to not have everyone around them thinking he’s somehow brainwashed/abused her in some way. They’re just asking for an arc where he’s arrested.

Dex-chan lover
aight we get it yall be fucking but where you gonna take the story lmao

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought their was a plot now its just a henti with no story.
If the next chapter doesn't go anywhere i'm dropping it.

Thanks everyone over at Galaxy Degen Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
mind sharing the sauce?
Sure! Start with:
https://mangadex.org/title/fa8beb17-13df-492b-b134-9c651aa01cfa/nana-to-kaoru

There are a bunch of spin offs but I never liked them as much.

And if you want a great current series with a great S and M relationship, The Unattainable flowers twisted bloom is pretty great. And despite being very tough to read sometimes, it has the emotion and character depth to explore those relationships while making you smile at how happy they are at the end of the day.

https://mangadex.org/title/e1bede76...ba646/the-unattainable-flower-s-twisted-bloom

The plot same since chapter 2, yet they still didn't explained what happened with those OGs game protagonist after our FMC left them, might staying for couples of chapter, seeing those random NPC's reaction is amusing after all

Double-page supporter
Yandere x Yandere would be elite tbh. Way too rare to have both primary characters completely obsessed with the other. :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread