Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 17

Thanks for the translation.
As to feedback, all I can really say is that on page 24 you're missing an "is" or " 's" after the "it" in the 5th speech-bubble. Would also be nice if pages 26 and 27 were merged for the full picture.
But this is just me nitpicking. You did a good job.

Dex-chan lover
Appman!! Thank you bro <3 unfortunately i have no idea how to translate anything.....

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
As to feedback, all I can really say is that on page 24 you're missing an "is" or " 's" after the "it" in the 5th speech-bubble. Would also be nice if pages 26 and 27 were merged for the full picture.
But this is just me nitpicking. You did a good job.
Thanks. Fixed page 24 and combined the two pages

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the support everyone.

Also does anyone know of a better translation for the attacks on page 17
The raws have it as 鬼奇転衝 [ききてんしょう] (panel 1) and 焔業傀渇 [えんごくくかつ] (panel 4)
Thanks for continuing!

Dex-chan lover
Still great to see this moving along Appman, and those attack names are probably close enough to get the meaning across even if they might not be entirely accurate, though I can't tell one way or another unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
Scenes like this make me think of the Street Fighter players who use only the special moves but haven't mastered basic punches and kicks.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the support everyone.

Also does anyone know of a better translation for the attacks on page 17
The raws have it as 鬼奇転衝 [ききてんしょう] (panel 1) and 焔業傀渇 [えんごくくかつ] (panel 4)
I mean, all else fails, plainly romanizing the names is an option. I did that for a really cringy-sounding attack when I was doing Shujinkou. Because otherwise, the second one is something like "Large Flame Performance Drying". I think they're more supposed to sound cool than actually mean anything.

Dex-chan lover
So, you have two trillion spare lives? Nice, a dinner for my sword!

:meguusmug: Hé, hé, hé!

Anyway, good work, man! Thank you for continuing this!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, all else fails, plainly romanizing the names is an option. I did that for a really cringy-sounding attack when I was doing Shujinkou. Because otherwise, the second one is something like "Large Flame Performance Drying". I think they're more supposed to sound cool than actually mean anything.
Yeah that makes more sense. Like in Naruto it's "Rasengan" and not "Spiral Chakra Sphere". I'll do Romanji in the future and just have a note to the side for the literal translation.

Users who are viewing this thread