Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I knew they would get along! The problem here is that Koto was never interested in “moving forward” in the first place.
That’ll probably be the main conflict for now.

we're in ch10 and there no sign of love triangle.
Have you been reading the wrong manga? The whole point is the love triangle of Aya > Koto > Erika

Kotos derangement is becoming more apparent chapter by chapter, looking forward to Mr. Bones Wild Ride manga edition.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Here...We...Go! Time bombs everywhere. Time bombs as far as the eye can see.

Honestly Aya bonding with the guy is far more healthy for her. I feel like things are going to get really messy. I think Aya is going to realize how incredibly dependent Koto is on her. So many things could happen. I don't know if Aya gets romantically involved with the boy but I can see them getting closer. Koto will be in shambles and hopefully, that will lead to an Aya and Erika intervention.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Koto was promoted from girlfriend to mom.
IC6YMFV.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Koto is very possessive and controlling of Aya. From what I understand, Koto doesn't even want Aya to be independent because Koto fears that if Aya is independent, she (Aya) won't need her (Koto) anymore.

I wish someone could knock some sense into Koto and tell her to just freaking talk about her feelings to Aya, instead of letting things go unspoken and festering like this.

anw, thanks for the chapter!!

I knew they would get along! The problem here is that Koto was never interested in “moving forward” in the first place.
That’ll probably be the main conflict for now.

Have you been reading the wrong manga? The whole point is the love triangle of Aya > Koto > Erika
Aya > Koto <erika
Isn't that a harem?
I always thought triangle should be like this Aya > Koto > Erika > aya...

Dex-chan lover
Aya > Koto <erika
Isn't that a harem?
I always thought triangle should be like this Aya > Koto > Erika > aya...
That's not what a harem is, it implies more than 2 people, also multiple concurrent romantic relationships to some degree.

Love triangles in theory are reciprocal between each end, and sometimes between all of them. But the term is mostly used for a three-way romantic rivalry.
It's still a triangle even if not every edge connects romantically

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lol it did seem rude of teh guy but i wouldn't want forced small talk either, wonder if he's just being a moody teen or looking down on her for being a 'middle school dropout'

edit: well, i guess it's good that they have some stuff in common but hopefully it doesn't end in an unrequited crush b/c other than the job being an antigay kinda workplace i would've said "i have a romantic (gender neutral) "partner" to study with" the minute that other coworker was trying to play cupid

Users who are viewing this thread