Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Koto has been cycling through the would've, could've, should've, and what ifs of her relationship to Aya for 7 years, only for the focus of that brooding to come back exactly as she remembers. The unreality and fragility of the situation, along with the fear of losing Aya again, has to be incredibly nerve wracking.

Aya, is pretty much doing her best to find a place to fit in in a world not exactly of her time, and is pretty admirable for how she's handling that.

Erika, on the other hand, is pretty awful considering that she seemingly wished this trauma on two people that are supposedly her friends because of her own jealousy and inability to move on.
i told people that Erika is really awful and only cares about her feelings and suprisignly NOT Koto feelings cuz what will Erika achive of breaking up Koto and Aya up? making Koto miserable! and Aya completely ruined LOL, so yes Erika is disgusting

Dex-chan lover
Koto truly a typical GF that easily got afraid that the thing she once had lost to get lost again. her possessiveness toward Aya could lead to Yandere personality if she unable to control that personality of her.

it’s funny that between these three, only Aya who seems like trying moving forward (in term of want to catch up to others) while Koto and Erika keep stuck in the past despite they’ve grown up (in Erika case, it’s more to stuck with one-sided feeling for Koto until now)

i hope the co-employee boy won’t have bad reputation here, i kinda hoping he could be good friend with Aya since she truly need friend around her actual mental age
LAMO what a shite way to see Koto as, what do you think this is? Yandere personality? BRO this ain’t shite manga with unrealistic personality types, there is more REAL LIFE STUFF going on between Aya and Koto, and Koto situation ain’t just some stupid “possessives” more like fear of loosing Aya again

Dex-chan lover
LAMO what a shite way to see Koto as, what do you think this is? Yandere personality? BRO this ain’t shite manga with unrealistic personality types, there is more REAL LIFE STUFF going on between Aya and Koto, and Koto situation ain’t just some stupid “possessives” more like fear of loosing Aya again
that’s literally the exact point i said in first paragraph by saying Koto is the typical GF who afraid of losing something precious to her again.

and by Yandere personality, i think you mistaken it as if that personality means she’ll kill somebody who tried to get close to Aya. if you read the previous comments or actually observed what Koto have been doing for these past years before Aya coming back (especially with a certain chapter where she seems have ‘scripted’ what she’ll doing with Aya), that act only isn’t just sort of fear losing Aya, but she want to keep her and likely don’t even want Aya to depending on anyone else than her, which close enough to yandere personality in term of possessiveness (even yandere in anime nowdays not always being brutal kill people bruh).

and i did say that only if she’s unable to control that possessiveness toward Aya on future chapters. we still don’t know if Koto able to keep calm and try not to gatekeep Aya from trying her best to grow up adapting to adult world after she learns that Aya have someone else to learn from (and worse that person is a boy)

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just a series of unfortunate events, man, no one is truly bad (so far... dunno about the grandpa, after all). Koto was traumatized by the sudden disappearance of her lover. Of course she'd be constantly anxious. Erika held onto unrequited love and inferiority complex towards Koto and Aya respectively, her best friends, for years. The fact that she's still supporting them even though her feelings are the complete opposite speaks volumes of her integrity. Aya's willingness to move forward in a sudden change of environment is genuinely admirable, but ultimately, she's still just a kid. She'll make mistakes, she's still immature, but that's understandable.

Dex-chan lover
i have no idea where this manga will go but i hope aya doesn't end up with the boy.
Yeah, this is a GL, nobody reads it cause they want to see 1 of the MC girls end with a boy…
If author actually make Aya and the boy have something together, then the author shouldnt have bothered calling this a GL in the first place…

Users who are viewing this thread