Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

I get why people would be upset at Koto because of what happened. I just don't agree to statements that accuse her being abusive in her relationship with Aya.
Sure, her finding replacements in the years that followed Aya's disappearance was really f'd up, but that just shows how insecure and fragile she has always been even if she tried to change her image.
We can clearly see how Koto has been holding her emotions in the past chapters, and finally the boiling point is now reached. She surely doesn't mean what she said, she just burst it out after being emotionally triggered.
I agree, and I also agree with this:
If Koto truly is manipulative as you said, she wouldn't talk it out openly.
What Koto said is horrible, but it's probably her emotions got the better of her. Aya has every right to run away at that moment, but after cooling their head off, they should have a talk. If Koto can see her mistake and tries to fix it, then they can go back and see if it works. Aya loves Koto after all, I'd expect her not to leave Koto over a mistake like that.

Of course, it's another story if Koto keeps pulling this shit in later chapters, then Aya is better off with anyone except the dude (Yeah I'm not reading a GL manga for het shit). But at this moment, Koto only acted on her selfish thought once, she deserves a chance to fix her mistake.

Okay folks, you get to decide. This guy's trolling has become too obvious, or they're legitimately insane and probably should not be around other people.
LOL.
You don't really have to quote my post to make your hatred towards me clear.
I'm not obligated to like Erika after all.
And l will keep saying what l want to say.
DGAF whatever you think of me.
At least I'm not insulting users by calling them insane.

This is the first and the last time l replied you.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, then I'll keep laughing whenever you advocate for kidnap and shitting on someone for helping a friend out.

This is exactly why their relationship is a problem. She is literally a child who doesn't have the emotional maturity or life experience to be dating an adult. Full stop.

Aya doesn't owe her anything, and it's genuinely insane to suggest she does. Koto never got closure on their relationship and has stayed unhealthily fixated on it for 7 years, not allowing herself to move on. That's quite obviously the point of the story and why Aya from 7 years ago has reappeared in front of her. That's not even to speak of the suggestion that Aya is in any way at fault for her own disappearance, which is absurd on its face
Yeah.
But if they want to stay in it, no one really has the right to even criticize them.
Above all, it's their life to bear.

And I can't recall l have ever said Aya is at fault for her disappearance.
However, sometimes you have to take the responsibility even though you are not causing the situation on purpose.
She really needs to stop and think why Koto's acting this way.

But if they want to stay in it, no one really has the right to even criticize them.
Above all, it's their life to bear.
No? People are definitely allowed to criticize a grown ass woman for dating a child?? That's like, one of the most justifiable reasons to criticize someone???
And I can't recall l have ever said Aya is at fault for her disappearance.
However, sometimes you have to take the responsibility even though you are not causing the situation on purpose.
This is like saying murder victims should take responsibility for how sad their family members are that they're dead.
She really needs to stop and think why Koto's acting this way.
Koto is acting this way because she refused to let go of her idealized version of a girl she dated in middle school for 7 years.
I cannot stress enough that the story isn't even trying to be subtle about what it's trying to say about the characters.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering where this manga was going to go,
Should have expected the forced drama caused by both/one side refusing to listen/talk for no reason i guess.
Just the usual yuri bs, always gotta have forced drama

Dex-chan lover
I feel really bad for Koto. She must be feeling the pressure and fearing losing Aya. Erika is clearly being set up as the betrayer, like Brutus. The hints were already there, but hopefully, she'll regret it right away.
I feel like Erika will end up resolving her inner conflict on her own without showing any of it at some point. Mostly because she thinks too often about her ulterior motives.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Erika will end up resolving her inner conflict on her own without showing any of it at some point. Mostly because she thinks too often about her ulterior motives.
I would like that, but stories are driven by conflict. So, not so sure. We can only hope.

Users who are viewing this thread