Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Man, fans of Erika can be so mad at someone who was only telling the truth🙄
Just because she is not that smart character as you guys imagine definitely not my problem.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
Keeps saying Erika is being supportive and not out of bad intention.
Ignoring what Erika did here does accelerate the process of breaking Koto/Aya up.

Dex-chan lover
Man, fans of Erika can be so mad at someone who was only telling the truth🙄
Just because she is not that smart character as you guys imagine definitely not my problem.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
Keeps saying Erika is being supportive and not out of bad intention.
Ignoring what Erika did here does accelerate the process of breaking Koto/Aya up.
Buddy, you're crazy. The one who accelerated the breakup is Koto herself. You keep judging Erika for her actions, but just ignored the crazy stuff Koto has pulled in this chapter. Erika has been nothing but supportive to Aya, from Aya's POV just a short while ago she was surrounded by her friends in school and now, all of a sudden she's almost alone, Erika providing her with another space where she can feel included is wonderful for Aya. At this point considering how unhinged Koto is, the only adult that Aya can trust is Erika and I'm 80% sure that Aya has ran off to Erika. Sure, Erika wants them to breakup, but that isn't a bad thing, people here have been reading too much student x teacher shit, this relationship is all kinds of messed up and that's before even addressing Koto's trauma.

Dex-chan lover
The last chapter warned me about this.
BUT I STILL SOOOOO MAD! GIRL WTF

You aint love her or care about her at all, you just want her to be there LIKE A DOLL, that's fucked up, especially after she said such affectionate thought of wanting to be the same level as you, dont want to be your burden, you still dgaf, FUCK YOU

Edit: tho i love how this is going and love how koto character going as well, we all know it's just a classic trope of possesive, but how this story and koto have been played out is so interesting, like pieces with pieces, this is going somewhere and i want to see it

Last edited:
Supporter
idk about you guys but the uncertainty about many things (including, may allah forgive me for uttering this word, bisluttery) makes it more exciting. if you want safe, fluffy yuri, why bother with love triangles? we're here for the drama; the bigger the peaks and valleys, the better.
Yeah I can't understand reading yuri but rooting for a het romance. That's like reading a mystery and rooting for there to not be a solution. Or in an adventure hoping the characters stay at home instead of going on a journey. Or in an action wanting the characters to sit down and talk it out instead of fighting.
You're at odds with the genre you're consuming. If you want het, there's tons of romance without the yuri tag.

And I doubt anybody's reading this expecting it to be "safe and fluffy". We're here for the drama and it's silly to imply "drama=het" since yuri's a bit infamous for how over the top it's relationship drama can be at times. That and aquariums. Yuri is well known for that too.

Last edited:
Buddy, you're crazy. The one who accelerated the breakup is Koto herself. You keep judging Erika for her actions, but just ignored the crazy stuff Koto has pulled in this chapter. Erika has been nothing but supportive to Aya, from Aya's POV just a short while ago she was surrounded by her friends in school and now, all of a sudden she's almost alone, Erika providing her with another space where she can feel included is wonderful for Aya. At this point considering how unhinged Koto is, the only adult that Aya can trust is Erika and I'm 80% sure that Aya has ran off to Erika. Sure, Erika wants them to breakup, but that isn't a bad thing, people here have been reading too much student x teacher shit, this relationship is all kinds of messed up and that's before even addressing Koto's trauma.
Bro, l don't really need you to remind me Koto is the real problem here.
And who do you think you are to judge what is good for them.
If Koto and Aya wants to keep their unhealthy relationship, then no one has the right to decide the other way around, even if it means they choose to go to hell together.
Let the girl be with the girl of her dreams as long as she can.

It's not like Koto is in a hopeless unrequited love situation and can't move on.
Erika should mind her own business since it's not her place to do anything.

Last edited:
Group Leader
What's forced about it? They were clearly set up as wanting opposing things, and Aya is still a teenager.

Forced? This was the setup from like the beginning. It was only just a matter of time before Koto's trauma pushed Aya away. Koto is borderline mental, Aya is still a middle schooler in body and mind, and Erika is jealous and sabotaging. There's no listening. What's there to listen to anyway?
Ok.

I'm genuinely shocked by the amount of people consistently missing the point of this manga lmao
I’ve discovered a lot people who read toxic/problematic yuri have brain worms and just might be a little too young to understand what they’re reading.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. CLASSIC.
She just doesn't know or care how Koto would feel, despite spending more years with her.
Either the extreme stupidity or utter selfishness of Erika shows she is not a likable character to me.
Aya is in a situation where getting help from outside influence is necessary and what Erika did was extremely helpful for her, Aya is already dealing issues with not being able to fit anywhere, reintroducing her to theatre was one of the best thing she has done for Aya's mental health, whatever she's doing has certainly affected Aya in a more positive manner than compared to what ever she has done under the supervision of Koto.

Dex-chan lover
Potential poly ending?đź‘€
Hopefully, but I've only seen that like once. I think there is going to be someone sad and alone if they end up closing the triangle since it usually goes that way. The only way I think they'll all be in a relationship is if Aya gets with the boy and Koto finally moves on. But I really don't want that.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand why people love Erika so much. She's kind of creepy and clearly up to no good in the long run. She was obviously the reason Aya disappeared. At least Koto and Aya loved each other. Koto never loved you, Erika. Move on, creep.

Users who are viewing this thread