Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I think people are letting their desire for wanting Koto and Aya to work to color Erika's actions. It's funny because is the same thing Erika is doing. She has been nothing but supportive, but for Erika her actions are "evil" because she is hoping everything will crash down.

As we saw this chapter, Erika did nothing special. Her troupe needed a teenage actress and she recommended one she knows with the added plus of helping Aya out. Despite all that, she still gave Aya the choice to take the job or not.

Koto also tried to weaponize her trauma to manipulate Aya. Something that should at least raise an eyebrow on her fans.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank god Aya left. Koto has been acting like a possessive creep for a while now and this was the last straw wanting Aya to be like a caged bird only staying in the apartment waiting for her like a pet. Erika is annoying as always and I know will be an unpopular opinion but by how things are going I hope Aya ends up with the dude she's studying with so can Koto can grow the f*ck up with having Aya on a pedestal; finally get over her obsession with her and finally have a healthy relationship with another girl.
I agree. I honestly think she should continue not focusing on a relationship at all. She just needs to get far away from both Erika and Aya for a while.

Who ever said Koto's mental problem is Erika's fault🙄
However, this chapter shows Erika never really get to understand Koto.
Well, she is just so stupid from the start.
I really can't help rolling my eyes in chapter 8, where Erika thought Koto can resume falling in love again, even though Koto did TOLD her she broke up because she can't reciprocate that kind of feelings.

Double-page supporter
I can't process how some of you see KotoXAya as a relationship which can work at some point and Erika being a homewrecker in this chapter.

Koto is full on toxic behavior because of her trauma : possessive and trip guilt on Aya.
We get she's afraid to lost Aya again. But, now, all she want is Aya to be a caged bird. And you want to see this "love" work somehow ? it's unhealthy. Aya is right to get away from Koto.

Erika, all she did was giving Aya a job without forcing her. Even if it make her more miserable (thinking of how Aya is always better than her) and have more regret on her past action.

Last edited:
Supporter
To be clear, there are not "multiple" people making absurd claims about Erika being at fault for their "fight" this chapter. It's just one user who made 2 comments. The rest of us are sane enough to not say such insane things.

As long as Aya doesnt end up getting together with the guy, then I am fine sith whatever happens
I'd probably drop it. I think she's going to end up at Erika's place and getting a crush on her though.
Agreed. "Guys are not allowed to get between yuri" is a sacred law. May Madoka have mercy on your soul if you violate it.

Is it a coincidence that Erika did something nice for Aya (which she showed appreciation for) just a few pages before Aya had that confrontation with Koto and ran away (presumably) to Erika's place?
Maybe...but the author has interesting timing with that interaction.

Last edited:
I must be the only one who has read this manga from the start otherwise there would be no way people would be defending Erika's actions. It is heavily implied Erika successfully wished away Aya so she could monopolize Koto for herself. When she failed to do so she wished Aya back ONLY so she could drive wedge Koto and Aya so Erika can finally have Koto for herself. Erika is destroying Koto mentally and ruined Aya's life just to fufill her selfish deisire to be with Koto. Erika even says "I am not anyone's great friend". If she can acknowledge how terrible of a person she is why can't you people?

Dex-chan lover
I must be the only one who has read this manga from the start otherwise there would be no way people would be defending Erika's actions. It is heavily implied Erika successfully wished away Aya so she could monopolize Koto for herself. When she failed to do so she wished Aya back ONLY so she could drive wedge Koto and Aya so Erika can finally have Koto for herself. Erika is destroying Koto mentally and ruined Aya's life just to fufill her selfish deisire to be with Koto. Erika even says "I am not anyone's great friend". If she can acknowledge how terrible of a person she is why can't you people?
Because this is based on the idea that a random Tanabata wish was randomly granted one day and that is the reason the plot is happening. The manga still hasn't given us any proof about what made Aya time-travel so some of us are still skeptical about the idea that this is all because of Aya's wish.

Dex-chan lover
People also seem to forget that Erika had a conversation with Aya at the fair when she disappeared that she told no one about. She is no saint. I don't think she is some sort of villainess either, but her obsession with Koto is unhealthy.

And that the story is clearly giving her the motivation and means to act as an antagonist later on. I'll be surprised if she doesn't take on such a role later on.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Given it some thought.

Koto realized she isn't needed. Every decision Aya has made to improve her life from getting a job, to finishing school, and now going back to theatre doesn't involve her. She isn't asked for help, she isn't leaned on for support, she's just the house Aya uses to eat and sleep. And now that's gone too

Last edited:
Contributor
Being too controlling can turn any relationship toxic. Especially so in one with such unequal standings as this one.
If Koto is too insecure to let Aya leave the house even, then honestly the relationship was destined to die at one point.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed. "Guys are not allowed to get between yuri" is a sacred law. May Madoka have mercy on your soul if you violate it.

Is it a coincidence that Erika did something nice for Aya (which she showed appreciation for) just a few pages before Aya had that confrontation with Koto and ran away (presumably) to Erika's place?
Maybe...but the author has interesting timing with that interaction.
As long as Aya doesnt end up getting together with the guy, then I am fine sith whatever happens
I HOPE Aya gets together with the dude.

Dex-chan lover
idk about you guys but the uncertainty about many things (including, may allah forgive me for uttering this word, bisluttery) makes it more exciting. if you want safe, fluffy yuri, why bother with love triangles? we're here for the drama; the bigger the peaks and valleys, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread