Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
This manga is spiking my pressure levels with every new chapter. At this point I believe the manga will go whichever way but the good one. And now we have possibly encountered her future love interest. Oh, me poor health.

Thank you for the new doze of anxiety!

Dex-chan lover
b2e.png

I'm going to die reading this manga

Dex-chan lover
This manga is spiking my pressure levels with every new chapter. At this point I believe the manga will go whichever way but the good one. And now we have possibly encountered her future love interest. Oh, me poor health.

Thank you for the new doze of anxiety!
Same here, I try to guess where the story will go but every new chapter makes me second guess everything. At this point I don't think a character will go unscathed, and my hope of a good ending for Erica (preferably without Koto) isn't at the highest, but it's the only hope I have of getting a good ending.

Aggregator gang
Yet another great chapter.
I really like how they hug each other after their talk. To me, hugging just feel more romantic than a kiss because both parties express their love while still comforting each other;
and to quote: "Hugging is to show our love for the other person. More specifically, at least we won't feel lonely."

Dex-chan lover
I hope this dude won't be any trouble,

boys in yuri most of the time are just 3rd wheels

Dex-chan lover
Erika status: Still not safe.

I really wish I could care about Koto and Aya's issues, but I simply can't ignore how weird (artificial? tackled in?) their relationship feels.

On the new boy, he looks like bait. I honestly doubt anything will happen there beyond Aya getting him out of his shell and Koto misunderstanding the situation because reasons.

each new chapter comes and the author puts my heart into anxiety , now I'm scared that this boy will bring something bad into their relationship and erika will get the chance ... I don't hate erika but i really want her to kove on....

Users who are viewing this thread