Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
the pacing is keep getting up and down each chapters. Koto can’t lie about Aya’s age but why don’t see her as friend although she’s currently dating her? i think it’s more hurt to be seen as relative’s cousin cuz it also means Koto seeing her as a kid, not someone she date from same class.

just wish with new character introduction, she could help Aya to grow and make her adapt to current situation while doing part-time (if she get accepted). as for Erika, i wish she could get better development, i need to see more of her but not as someone whom dotting for Koto for 7+ yrs.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why couldn't Koto just "lie" about Aya being their same age to that college acquaintance. I mean, there are girls who can't/stops growing since middle-school and they look like that...
that lie will lead to even more lies though. Where did she go to highschool, is she going to college (if yes, which one?), how long have she known Koto, etc.
The government really just said "ok now you're 21 with a sub middle school education, good luck" ???
yeah I was raging about this the last few chapters, but by now I've just accepted it since it does seem like something the government would do.

Let's go Erika appeared again! Even though she is being treated like a supporting character I hope she shows up more.
same, Erika is my fav character in this. I wish she would just move on from Koto (and be with me)! (I'm lowkey shipping Erika/Aya though please send help)

Also, that new character seems interesting, and definitely what they all need.

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Supporter
here comes a new challenger! lol nah I don't think so. am curious what her role is going to be tho, maybe Aya will prefer to be around someone who doesn't have all the baggage from seven years ago

Aggregator gang
Hope they get into some legal stuff again but i dont expect they do, checking if there is any inheritance for her is one thing, also even with the "gov. doesnt care" notion its weird that they would just leave a girl they found after years that cant explain what happend to her, looking the same as the day she went missing and with the same education level she had. :huh:

Maybe the author is trying to sweep it under the rug like some isekais do with reasons why character was even transported there.

Tbh l'm more interested with Erika than koto/aya. Hoping she would get a happy ending, she need to move on from her unrequited love for Koto plus I lowkey ship her with aya though 😌

Fed-Kun's army
The government really just said "ok now you're 21 with a sub middle school education, good luck" ???
I don't know what do you expect the government to do here. You should take a job in the civil service and you'll see what kinda crazy shit people cook up when dealing with government officials. "Uhhh, the reason I wasn't paying tax for the last 20 years is because I was spirited away during that time! Please, believe me!". The government takes a look at the birth records and from their perspective Aya is the same age as Koto and Erika.

Group Leader
If I was Aya I would just lie and say I had an issue with my pituitary gland. Which lead to delayed puberty. But now that I have treatment I won't look 14 for long. Koto and Erika could vouch for her being "21" and them all going to middle school together. Then it wouldn't look so sus that she's dating Koto.

Users who are viewing this thread