My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - A Longing Heart

Dex-chan lover
Low effort baiting. Gotta try harder son. If you are going to bait, might as well go all out.
Nothing about baiting, its simply telling the truth🤷🏼‍♂️ Not my fault, you somehow think she is not the worst character, when she is literally the whole reason for all the bad things that happened in this series

Dex-chan lover
Nothing about baiting, its simply telling the truth🤷🏼‍♂️ Not my fault, you somehow think she is not the worst character, when she is literally the whole reason for all the bad things that happened in this series
Ah, that's some masterful bait. You're really embodying the essence of a surface-level reader—someone with limited social skills and zero reading comprehension. Your performance is quite impressive. Just add a touch more basement-dweller rhetoric, and you'll nail it perfectly

Dex-chan lover
(loooong wall of text)
Hm, I think I remember you now, there was that comment and I actually read all your comments in older threads. But remember that this thread have like, dunno, 20+ comments more since I last read it so I may not saw your newer comments here.

And turns out I actually agree with you on basically everything. I thought you were another one those weirdos.

Dex-chan lover
Fairly sure you can't cheat on them if you don't love them. Since if you don't love them you wouldn't be in a exclusive relationship.
(well, you might be in one to avoid std's, but then it's still not cheating so much as it is endangerment through breaking an agreement. cheating implies something less transactional in nature).

I think you have this backwards. In the emotional sense, cheating is something that evokes a feeling of betrayal when discovered: "you went behind my back to fuck that other woman, even though I was faithful to you". If A loves B, but B doesn't love A, and then B sleeps with C, then A will still feel betrayed.

As another user said, people stay in relationships for reasons besides love all the time. A cheating husband has incentive to hide the cheating and stay married, if his wife cooks, cleans and raises his children for him. A housewife who cheats has a lot to lose from a divorce if she financially depends on her husband. And so on. There are even "people" who string along multiple partners at the same time, not because of love, but because it makes them feel powerful, and gives them easy access to several warm bodies to exploit.

Aggregator gang
Man this author is so talented.

Fuuka's development and transformation in this chapter is amazing. We can truly see her depth. She doenst understand what she's feeling when she daw Onee-chan holding the baby. It seems like she confused it with her love towards oneechan but its not. Fuuka's heart is warm because she saw unconditional pure love (not a romantic one)which she never received/felt before.

Unconditional love, first is from family. Fuuka didnt get that at all. And then Fuuka fall in love with that oneechan, unrequited and abandoned. And then Yuni, Fuuka fall in love with someone she shouldnt fall in love with (cos Yuni already in a relationship), and again abandoned& rejected. Fuuka never know what love is because she never receive one. And whe n she feels "love", it looks like its all wrong. Its heartbreaking.

I'm kinda rooting for Fuuka to not ended up with Yuni now. Fuuka si growing, while Yuni is running as always.

Dex-chan lover
I think you have this backwards. In the emotional sense, cheating is something that evokes a feeling of betrayal when discovered: "you went behind my back to fuck that other woman, even though I was faithful to you". If A loves B, but B doesn't love A, and then B sleeps with C, then A will still feel betrayed.

As another user said, people stay in relationships for reasons besides love all the time. A cheating husband has incentive to hide the cheating and stay married, if his wife cooks, cleans and raises his children for him. A housewife who cheats has a lot to lose from a divorce if she financially depends on her husband. And so on. There are even "people" who string along multiple partners at the same time, not because of love, but because it makes them feel powerful, and gives them easy access to several warm bodies to exploit.
I would argue that it is not so much that the issue is a case of cheating then. But rather it is a case of stringing someone along without actually reciprocating the emotions. Without the other, you wouldn't had had the one.

Hm, I think I remember you now, there was that comment and I actually read all your comments in older threads. But remember that this thread have like, dunno, 20+ comments more since I last read it so I may not saw your newer comments here.

And turns out I actually agree with you on basically everything. I thought you were another one those weirdos.
It's ok man, all good. I don't get those people either. Like, if you're gonna think that simply, there's no point in reading the series.

If the main character makes you uncomfortable, stop reading for your own good. It’s not like you’re paying for anything

Thank you to everyone. The chapter goes by so quickly but reading all the unhinged vitriol in the comments always provides a good 20 minutes of extra entertainment.

Fed-Kun's army
Nah bro you said that shi twice and still manage to cheat when there's a chance 😭😭🙏 so ion care anymore im dropping tis
f1eadfd354c9b47f5150aad8c97d9c5d.gif

Oh my, who knew a cheater would cheat AGAIN. Congratulations on twice cuckness, Nanase.

Please, someone break Fuko's nose, just like Russel did to Murdoc.

i miss fuuko x yuni so much finally it's back and it looks like it'll last this time

Dex-chan lover
Fairly sure you can't cheat on them if you don't love them. Since if you don't love them you wouldn't be in a exclusive relationship.
(well, you might be in one to avoid std's, but then it's still not cheating so much as it is endangerment through breaking an agreement. cheating implies something less transactional in nature).
You would be wrong then

Users who are viewing this thread