Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
It was such a speed run of a chapter after all they went through. Kinda disappointed with the lack of depth.
A chapter or two ago we literally had child pregnancy, and now we have mohawk guy being the hero.

I'm immediately dropping this. Not worth the time.

I just read the synopsis. Did anyone catch that this guy won 65 million USD before he was isekai'd?

Dex-chan lover
yeah, with how anti-climatic this was, I don't understand the meaning of the changes.

Dex-chan lover
i still do think Mama looks like the type of person who could just solod everyone alone
she just got the Aura

Dex-chan lover
Feel like that last panel was just forced humor..
Yeah like wtf is he apologizing so much for. It would be one thing if he regularly got that drunk. But in this situation getting that drunk at a celebration is fairly normal. Its not like he did anything stupid while drunk ether. I always hated authors who seem to think this sort of thing is "humor"
Also she should be so used to dealing with drunks. Helping him get to the bed in the same building and flop down on it to pass out, that's so mild.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! This chapter and the previous one definitely feel like a rushed ending that came out of nowhere. But if it has to end, it has to end.

Dex-chan lover
well that's anti-climactic, the merc army just melted away and everyone lived happily ever after, it's nice and all but i wanted more.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah like wtf is he apologizing so much for. It would be one thing if he regularly got that drunk. But in this situation getting that drunk at a celebration is fairly normal. Its not like he did anything stupid while drunk ether. I always hated authors who seem to think this sort of thing is "humor"
Also she should be so used to dealing with drunks. Helping him get to the bed in the same building and flop down on it to pass out, that's so mild.
i guess she REALLY wanted a celebratory bang and was angry he passed out.

Users who are viewing this thread