Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
go back and read ch 24? the last few pages gives a glimpse of how the holy kingdom treats beastfolk.
ch. 28 page 15.
If you really want a further POV from the human side you'll have to wait a bit longer and that depends if the mangaka adds some POV from the human side from the LN but was not in the WN.
That particular scene only shows the corruption up top, and how that noble is treating the beast-folk. What I'm talking about is how the humans as a whole, or just common-folk, treat beast-folk.

I also want a scene/reaction to humans knowing about MC being human, helping out the beast-folk, not necessarily letting them know about his cheat skills.

Try copying a gun just by seeing one. Even if they get one, replicating bullets is heard. There’s another series I read where mc sells guns to his Allies since his powers are the only way to actually bullets in a medieval world.

im also willing to bet that the existence of magic is gonna complicate things here. Even the fleeing soldiers thought this was a magical ability meaning any attempts to replicate it will attempt to recreate the affects with magic.

and even if they do somehow get basic guns, I think mc has them beat in quality and quantity of production. Not too much by the point they have guns, he’ll probably have drones
It seems that they know aout ballistas and other war machinery, so a basic knowledge of physics is suposed. Also architecture shows that they know the arc. But seeing that they aldo have magic, I supose most of the advanced tech will be using that, so chemistry and metal forging must be not very advanced, mechanics and gears seems to be primitive. They would have a hard time replicating gunpowder, but there is always a shortcut using magis as proppelant. For materials I don't think they can do alloys enough to make a machinegun, but mosquets can be done.

Dex-chan lover
things are gonna go south when humans start copying and mass-producing isekai'd in technology

our little lord of war aint much outside of his mass-production cheat
So you'd think. But even if he was captured he could just store any binds in his inventory then use the materials to craft tools to escape. You'd have to gouge his eyes out at bare minimum and keep him drugged at all times.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see the side of the humans, all we've seen so far is the side of the beast-folk. I want to know how they'll react to the MC being a human, and being the one responsible of helping wiping them out. Also, maybe justify why the beast-folk are the ones we should be rooting for.
Well, it's not actually Other Races vs Humans

It's Other Races vs Holy Kingdom (aka., a human supremist religious nation who hate other races).

Sylphy's Kingdom was a Mixed-Race Kingdom including Humans and everyone lived in harmony, which the Holy Kingdom hated, because of their ideology.

As for the why the Holy Kingdom hates other races, it would be revealed later.
So, would the reason behind MC being sent to this World.

Dex-chan lover
The story is enjoyable, especially because of the nice artwork. Too bad the novella cuts off after they take over all their former territories (and the enemy kingdom just changes religion, so lazily rolled up title).

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
So you'd think. But even if he was captured he could just store any binds in his inventory then use the materials to craft tools to escape. You'd have to gouge his eyes out at bare minimum and keep him drugged at all times.
And I'm guessing even in the event that he's captured, he can just said they forced him to help with the slave collar. Once free he just have to go back to his harem and/or spam TNT under everything before leaving.

Dex-chan lover
honest to god question, why is there so many girls in the beastfolks?
As per the story plot, it's apparently because there isn't much difference in strength between female & male of the other races (unlike Humans, were females are generally weaker than males).

And the birthrate of females is higher than males for them.
Then there is also the fact that there are many Female only races (like Harpie's & Lamia's), but no known Male only races (there haven't been any mentions of Orcs or Goblins in this series, who are usually male only).

There is also the fact that, alot of the Males were killed when the Holy Kingdom had attacked and took over Sylphy's Kingdom, allowing only the really strong and fast ones to escape (which majorly consisted of females).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Try copying a gun just by seeing one. Even if they get one, replicating bullets is heard. There’s another series I read where mc sells guns to his Allies since his powers are the only way to actually bullets in a medieval world.

im also willing to bet that the existence of magic is gonna complicate things here. Even the fleeing soldiers thought this was a magical ability meaning any attempts to replicate it will attempt to recreate the affects with magic.

and even if they do somehow get basic guns, I think mc has them beat in quality and quantity of production. Not too much by the point they have guns, he’ll probably have drones
I’m absolutely loving this deep analysis of the series. Keep it going!

Dex-chan lover
And crossbows have much lower distance than longbows.
Apparently, Crossbows do have a range of 45-55 meters (or 50-60 yards) range, with high-end Crossbows reaching upto 90+ meter (100+ yards) when used by experts.

And we see Sylphy mentioning about advancing to 50 paces and to use the Crossbows then, so it adds up.

If i remember right, currently they are also using Crossbows that were made by the beastfolk craftmen, so they are more tuned to for usage by stronger beastfolks, rather than the conventional ones made for human usage.

Users who are viewing this thread