Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
This chapter has everything! Mass murder! Visualized cyclops boobies! Super cute pampered Sylvie! Super embarrassed Sylvie who was forced to spill her secrets to the girls!

Dex-chan lover
Would it have been possible to pursue and kill a few hundred survivors? Leave no witnesses, dismantle as much as possible of what's left of the fort to keep the enemy leaders in the dark about how their army was wiped out?

reu

Dex-chan lover
Killing a lot of people doesn’t immediately make it a war crime. There were no civilians involved, and as far as I can tell it was not in violation regarding booby trap regulations, making this “just” an act of war, and not a war crime.
Depends, if you go by conventions Japan is party to, then this was a war crime, if you go by conventions the US signed, then no.

Dex-chan lover
Nice boat
640x360
Did not expect a School Days reference in a recent manga lol

Dex-chan lover
No one should have survived being so close to such a huge explosion. Being in such close proximity to an enormous explosion would have liquefied your internals (including the brain), which is why explosion victims bleed through every orifice.

Just from the shock wave alone, depending on how close you are, you are likely to experience any of these with varying degrees depending on distance:
  • Internal hemorrhaging
  • brain, and other organs, damage
  • hearing damage/loss
  • sight damage/loss
  • unconsciousness
  • shell shock
I just figured that the explosion being mostly contained underground and in walls dampened SOME of the pressure wave...though at the cost of turning the entire fort into a shrapnel bomb. I mean... being on the other side of a thick wall or depression in japan was the difference between becoming a shadow seered into concrete and blown out eardrums. Most of the survivors were likely in the back or otherwise had material between them.
Besides, out of an attacking force of ~3000, less than a 100 survived both the explosion and ensuing Gizma attack (an approximately 3% survival rate). we're unsure of the triage status of those same soldiers. How many were walking wounded? How many required aid and how many were already beyond help?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously if your going to do play like that at least do it with the Oni or Bear girl.
When its play like that the bigger the size difference the better!

Thanks everyone at Galaxy Degen Scans for the translation, hope you all have a good year.

Dex-chan lover
This is an expression. There's a popular saying in Chinese action novels that killing one is a crime, killing ten thousands is a hero, killing ten billions is a hero amongst heroes so I guess the cultural influence and reference is there.

Aggregator gang
That mod actually came out a full year after 7DTD already existed. And, as I said, there's a number of other things that are linked to it, including that achievement system and the way it gives a name to things (the descriptions, though? Those are totally being written by the god he's the apostle of, enjoying watching what he does and commenting on it). .....
Oh cool, I didn't actually know that. I'm not super caught up on the history of all these things, I just knew that a blood moon mod for Minecraft existed. Thanks for the new info!

I just figured that the explosion being mostly contained underground and in walls dampened SOME of the pressure wave...though at the cost of turning the entire fort into a shrapnel bomb. I mean... being on the other side of a thick wall or depression in japan was the difference between becoming a shadow seered into concrete and blown out eardrums. Most of the survivors were likely in the back or otherwise had material between them.
Besides, out of an attacking force of ~3000, less than a 100 survived both the explosion and ensuing Gizma attack (an approximately 3% survival rate). we're unsure of the triage status of those same soldiers. How many were walking wounded? How many required aid and how many were already beyond help?
To add on to this, he didn't lined the TNT block under the wall. So 90%+ of the shockwave would travel up because it would goes in the least resistance direction. The wall effectively act as a funnel. Which also mean the debris got launch stupidly high, I wonder how much damage can a brick do at terminal velocity, though the one that got launch at the surviving soldiers will do more damage. Checked the previous chapter, initial number was 5500, 6500 if you include the horse from the calvary. Also want to point out, the logistics lost here is also ball crushingly bad because no equipment survived that explosion.

Dex-chan lover
This entire "mass-murder-and-little-play" thing is a whole-ass vibe.

Double-page supporter
NIce boat! (y)

Wait, which one is the Fate reference? Is it the one with the Hero title ("with this number you're no longer just a murderer"?)

Not sure myself but I know about the School days one... sadly...

Dex-chan lover
:worry:Doing baby play right after commiting some war crimes sure is a mood
Nihonjin are fucked in the head
What war crimes? That's just a war normal. No noncombatants were killed, no chemical weapons, no torture. That's just war, I've heard its hell.

The baby play, though... thats a bit weird

MD@Home
It's funny how, "Killing Over Thousand Humans" is considered as a "Genocider", but "Killing Over 3000 Humans" is considered as a "Hero".

Guess both words are in a way synonym to a killer, only the outlook defines who and what they are.

Users who are viewing this thread