Tsuihou Bokensha no Yarinaoshi ~Yousei-kai de Kitae Naoshite Jibun no Ibasho wo Tsukuru~ - Ch. 10

Supporter
The pain in the ass task is finished,
All all the pain in the ass task!

"I'm not alright, but I am tired"
"uuh, isn't that just worse?"
"nah, being tired means it's ok to not be alright!"
"..He's really gone crazy from that cerebral electrostim addiction of his"
"It's the kind of tired that sleep won't fix."

Dex-chan lover
Wait.. Don't end it there 🥲
I want to see the regret of those girls x_x

Also I really hope it's not going to develop into the usual Royalty sees strong person, so royalty decides to use strong person 🥲

Dex-chan lover
lol the focus on the childhood friend girl realizing too late that she got tricked
definitely hoping we see Her again in prison but mc has moved on and put his past his past behind him. He doesn’t care what they do anymore
Also I really hope it's not going to develop into the usual Royalty sees strong person, so royalty decides to use strong person 🥲

that’s kinda what the king is supposed to do. Effectively use those around him. Honestly, mc s probably gonna get a noble title after this. A bunch of spots just opened up and the entire capital is praising him as a hero.

or maybe he’ll just marry the princess

Dex-chan lover
definitely hoping we see Her again in prison but mc has moved on and put his past his past behind him. He doesn’t care what they do anymore

that’s kinda what the king is supposed to do. Effectively use those around him. Honestly, mc s probably gonna get a noble title after this. A bunch of spots just opened up and the entire capital is praising him as a hero.

or maybe he’ll just marry the princess
that wasn't a princess, that's the king's wife

Dex-chan lover
She got one small panel, RIP

As far as comeuppance arcs go, this felt like having oatmeal for breakfast.
What’s wrong with oatmeal for breakfast, fella?!

Seriously though, I mistook this manga for another one where the childhood friend brainwashed all the female party members so I was wondering why they were going to prison too. Then I realized they weren’t being brainwashed here, just stupid.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like various necessary components for this kinda storyline were omitted...like how they seemed to just skip straight to accusing and capturing the nobles while I'm sitting here unable to recall what proof they found to justify it.

Double-page supporter
Seriously though, I mistook this manga for another one where the childhood friend brainwashed all the female party members so I was wondering why they were going to prison too. Then I realized they weren’t being brainwashed here, just stupid.
This is what makes it even harder for him (I think he mentioned it in the last chapter). Though they were slightly manipulated by the bad guy, they were not brainwashed. It was their own decision to abandon the MC, become the harem of the wrong hero and become criminals. Even if they believed the rumors about Glen they should realize that it's not okay to steal all sorts of things or kill other people to get what you want. In the guild they actually knew that Alain tried to accuse him for a crime he didn't commit.
These wrongdoings are especially grave for Emily, who "was in love" with him but abandoned him pretty easily to give herself to the real bad guy.

PS: I also would like to see some scenes with more regrets (maybe some of MC's friends or the fairy queen showing the girls how much they betrayed their childhood friend and all their wrongdoings revealed to the public). But that probably won't happen. It will be more like Glen started a new happy life and they are just some part of his past (even though they crippled him mentally since childhood)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly speaking, Glenn should have killed Alain right here. As it usually goes, it would probably have saved him some trouble down the road.

Also don't want to get into specifics (been awhile since I read the WN) but the girl does regret and ultimately lives a life of a repentance for the church.

Dex-chan lover
The way they did the panel of Emily realizing she'd been used makes me worry they're gonna do a repentance arc for her.

Honestly speaking, Glenn should have killed Alain right here. As it usually goes, it would probably have saved him some trouble down the road.

Also don't want to get into specifics (been awhile since I read the WN) but the girl does regret and ultimately lives a life of a repentance for the church.
Is there an English to of the WN someplace? My google-fu is severely lacking today.

Users who are viewing this thread