Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
last time i drank so much coffee (10 double espresso shots in 1 go, did it because i had to go to office right after pulling an all-nighter doing a school project before deadline), i just shut down while holding my phone, then woke up 5 minutes afterwards
only ever fell asleep once during class due to lack of sleep. I seriously couldn't stay awake, was pretty early in the morning too. didn't really felt too bad cause it was spansih class tho.

Dex-chan lover
last time i drank so much coffee (10 double espresso shots in 1 go, did it because i had to go to office right after pulling an all-nighter doing a school project before deadline), i just shut down while holding my phone, then woke up 5 minutes afterwards not even knowing my brain had just shutdown. boss chased me home because i must have been looking like a zombie.
900mg of caffeine will do that to you atleast your boss seems like a good one and let you go home

Dex-chan lover
anyone else following the miku expo drama? what did people expect from a huge corporation cringyroll idk....
i swear to god nothing that comes out of this fucking company is decent
just like
hmmm
they hate their customers
i swear these fan site turned corporate greedy fucks always turn into this kind of scum in the end. fakku, once a hentai icon, became shit. nekonyan, one of the most dogshit lolcowlization companies, also started as shinku translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
anyone else following the miku expo drama? what did people expect from a huge corporation idk....
I didn't follow mich of it, seen a few post and thought it was pretty funny how some people expected much besides a few cool flashing lights (cause like, miku is just a mascot at the end of the day, so you're going there not for the show but the comminity)

Dex-chan lover
I didn't follow mich of it, seen a few post and thought it was pretty funny how some people expected much besides a few cool flashing lights (cause like, miku is just a mascot at the end of the day, so you're going there not for the show but the comminity)
They didn't expect much, but they expected at the bare minimum the usual, which was hologram instead of a youtube watch party. Now if the organizers were transparent (heh) about it, I doubt people would have been angry. Disappointed, sure, but maybe not angry. It's the 10th anniversary, and they pulled a switcheroo "surprise, here's a tv for all of you suckers who paid 300 bucks and probably more on flight tickets and accommodation"

Dex-chan lover
i swear to god nothing that comes out of this fucking company is decent
just like
hmmm
they hate their customers
i swear these fan site turned corporate greedy fucks always turn into this kind of scum in the end. fakku, once a hentai icon, became shit. nekonyan, one of the most dogshit lolcowlization companies, also started as shinku translations.
SONY CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE MONEY COUNTING (and laughter)

Dex-chan lover
peak retard mode. I thought the newly installed internet plan had issue and tried debugging the entire night. The issue was that I tried it during the night and in the darkness, failed to realize there were 2 holes on the router. Only realized this morning I used the wrong hole and the internet was working all along.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this thread still going?

Edit: Wait did you GFG'ers create a new thread to necro my old one from the old forum?
Edit 2: My age addled brain confused this with another thread. Please continue.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is this thread still going?

Edit: Wait did you GFG'ers create a new thread to necro my old one from the old forum?
Edit 2: My age addled brain confused this with another thread. Please continue.
Another victim
Of the doppelganger thread,
Check before posting.

Dex-chan lover
one of these days I really ought to try writing a book cause, I've been imagining a whole ass universe in my head fir the past while and I think the story-line I have is lowkey fire.

Users who are viewing this thread