Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Sion, Mia obviously had noticed Muzic and tested his character by seeing if he warns her if she tried to touch the mushroom. After all Mia herself knows she’s an expert in foraging mushrooms.

…is what Ludwig/Dion/Keithwood would have probably thought had they been there. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Sion, Mia obviously had noticed Muzic and tested his character by seeing if he warns her if she tried to touch the mushroom. After all Mia herself knows she’s an expert in foraging mushrooms.

…is what Ludwig/Dion/Keithwood would have probably thought had they been there. :ROFLMAO:
indeed, she then proceeded to test for his knowledge on processing a freshly caught wild animal into food to prove he was in fact a hunter as he claimed to be, as well as his willingness to share his food which indicates he has enough to spare (showing that there is no famine or destitution that could ignite a revolution)

Sasuga Mia-sama.
indeed, she then proceeded to test for his knowledge on processing a freshly caught wild animal into food to prove he was in fact a hunter as he claimed to be, as well as his willingness to share his food which indicates he has enough to spare (showing that there is no famine or destitution that could ignite a revolution)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!

It's fun reading this story and also Eminence in Shadow and realizing that Mia and Cid have the exact same luck and effect on their followers.
idk I think Mia is more believable. Cid is literally just spouting anything off the top of his head that feels cool and in character and for some reasons they turn out to be right.

Meanwhile, Mia's serious face + her "indirect" talk hides her true feelings and allows for others to misunderstand I mean, interpret however they want is hilarious and amazing!

Group Leader
thanks for the chapter!!

idk I think Mia is more believable. Cid is literally just spouting anything off the top of his head that feels cool and in character and for some reasons they turn out to be right.

Meanwhile, Mia's serious face + her "indirect" talk hides her true feelings and allows for others to misunderstand I mean, interpret however they want is hilarious and amazing!
That's pretty much exactly with it with Mia.
She's realized that a lot of people have false images of her, so to keep them from thinking less of her by learning the proper truth, she always tries to say things either to keep of the image or to allow people to interpret things based on the image they have of her.

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty much exactly with it with Mia.
She's realized that a lot of people have false images of her, so to keep them from thinking less of her by learning the proper truth, she always tries to say things either to keep of the image or to allow people to interpret things based on the image they have of her.
Now that's tensai

Supporter
thanks for the chapter!!

Their approaches are different, but their luck in their bullshit being right and the way it affects their followers is the comparison I was drawing. Everyone is completely all-in because they keep getting it right despite it being a crapshoot every time.

Dex-chan lover
Following the river is the right choice. It's the most likely place to find any kind of settlement.

She's actually right in not thinking too hard about the assassination thing. They're currently in a survival situation, and then you want to focus your mental power on surviving, not other stuff that won't help them survive.

Yeah, don't touch unknown mushrooms. If you're doubting at all, just don't. And if you want to eat something just because it's pretty, the classic fly agaric mushroom can be considered to be pretty.

Such a maiden... I thought she wasn't that love struck.

At that point, there's little point in being pointedly suspicious. If he wanted them dead, they'd be dead.

She's both tougher and weaker than he's giving her credit for.

It always feel like such a cheap grab for tension to have a page speculating dramatically about the future.

Dex-chan lover
So basically Sion is an idiot who let somebody manipulate him into killing tons of innocent royals all because he refused to actually do any kind of information gathering and just trusted some random information that there was a civil war against a tyrant going on. He's a worse leader than even Mia! Who let him have the throne?!

Group Leader
So basically Sion is an idiot who let somebody manipulate him into killing tons of innocent royals all because he refused to actually do any kind of information gathering and just trusted some random information that there was a civil war against a tyrant going on. He's a worse leader than even Mia! Who let him have the throne?!
No, he isn't an idiot on trusting the info.
He was given the info by Sunkland's own spies that they had planted all throughout the continent, the Wind Crows. Since that's the source of the info he had, he thought he could trust it, he's just unaware that he was intentionally given false information about the situation.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

Once again, finally Mia thinking something or someone other than herself and her own survival, which is nice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread