Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Always doing things not expecting any money isn't very good business sense.

Demon seems appropriate for a new waifu.

I've seen several times where dark elves are equated with demons. What's up with that? In this case it might just be his perception, and since elves usually don't have horns, they're probably not the same.

People like to use those tags if there are a bunch of girls hovering around a male MC for any reason, and if any character has any sort of feelings for any other character, respectively.
normaly the dark elf part should be that some elfs are corrupted but the miasma of the demon world thus becoming dark elves
in some others story they are just another race of elves

Dex-chan lover
dumb assholes are fighting with swords and shit and nobody cares to use proper armor like chainmail and such...
in our reality armor does work but in fantasy, in most of it some skilles people just cut you up like butter with your armor so it's better to be fast
only knights wear armor most of the time

Dex-chan lover
is Eizo ok? He doesn't seem very healthy on page 1. Missing a couple of eyes, hands a little melty... :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Quite the violent introduction, I am surprised they are not more on guard around her. Anyway.
GJCHJsBbEAAXcbD

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately so far on LN the answer is no, he is the typical JP MC isekai protag trait which is wimpy to not do that. His reasoning is he don’t want to leave some heir but the real reason is, the guy forgot he is isekaied so he thought at some point he might be transported back to old world(maybe he think its the ol trope hero defeat demon lord, task done, you get back to old world). But in some chapter on LN that is depicting some time in future, (this is my assuming) he did marry some of them, some return to their respective kingdom/lineage. Its also depicted he either died or still alive but requested to all of them to not tell anyone where he is rn
they live together but have zero progress.
He called them family but he never stated what type of relationship he had with them.
I could understand that the dwarf girl will return to her homeland but the tiger girl and the blonde?
if the manga story follows the LN Direction then the admin should remove the romance and harem tag since the MC almost got zero progression in the romance and the girls also not making any move at him.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Eizo mentioned that Camillo loves to wink when talking with Eizo and he always says it doesn't suit an old geezer like Camillo while Marius does the same and it suits him and... I kinda understand where he's coming from with the image from. 😅
d98d26b201a5eb0b4f02a80a6fda7fea57b25b8b_475_455_38504.jpeg

8588169e8281bf060c5c9b23af2dc4b96197af07_488_459_30912.jpeg

Also, Don Dorgo gets mentioned here. In the LN he gets mentioned early on in Vol 1 so I really really wonder if he's important to the story going forward. Maybe he's actually a time displaced Eizo sent to the past or something. Considering that in the latest book he's friendly with the Goddess of the land and all, it seems possible.

Also, Nilda's a lot hotter than the LN illustrations has shown her to be. Would be nice if we have a proper look at the Demon Queen eventually. I bet she slays.

Dex-chan lover
harem and romance tag need to fuck off, he hasn't so much as hugged any of the girls yet in the novels.
yeah even in the ln it always hinted since the first vol that he never touch the girls......
well i kinda understand his reason but i feel bad for the girls that start to love him

Users who are viewing this thread