S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 33.2

Dex-chan lover
Is Gimli's mention about Gaile's "surprise luck" skill a new thing? I can't say I remember it, I would hate if there was a reveal down the line that actually he just made all these curse items by just being lucky because of a game-type skill, rather than just being freakishly good at it.

Is Gimli's mention about Gaile's "surprise luck" skill a new thing? I can't say I remember it, I would hate if there was a reveal down the line that actually he just made all these curse items by just being lucky because of a game-type skill, rather than just being freakishly good at it.
she mentioned about it in the previous arc, which then followed by that scene of Gaille getting thrown by the Behemoth only to land on top of a bed, cushioning his fall

Dex-chan lover
she mentioned about it in the previous arc, which then followed by that scene of Gaille getting thrown by the Behemoth only to land on top of a bed, cushioning his fall
Right, thanks. Looking it up again it looks like it's a skill that comes from him being a curse artificer, so hopefully that means it's a skill he gained due to his (real, personal) skill at being an artificer, and not that he just happened to get it from the job (thus helping him be a better artificer).

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! "Gaile has incredible luck as an ability so that guarantees we will avoid the kraken" is the exact opposite of what is going to happen, my friend.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be lucky if they missed the kraken this time but on their way home, they are exhausted and then run into the kraken?

Dex-chan lover
I bet they are pirates.
Thank you for the chapter! "Gaile has incredible luck as an ability so that guarantees we will avoid the kraken" is the exact opposite of what is going to happen, my friend.
This. Luck in the end is just "making improbable probable". Additionally, in many rpg settings luck also increases rare encounters and Kraken most definitely is a rare one.
Hope the drops are also good.

Dex-chan lover
Uh huh... They definitely gonna run into the Kraken huh.
And those 2 dudes definitely gonna show up again.
Only to find out he's not married but has a whole harem following him around.
Maybe the whole dark elf village will submit to him as new demon lord too once he lifts their curse.

Man, I wish Liz had joined em on this long journey/arc.

Dex-chan lover
ha, definitely they will be facing the kraken? why? wifis wants to eat, and mc wants to cook for them...

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is betting the two new guys are pirates that control the Kraken, I am going for the wild bet that they are transformed Krakens! I also hope they become friends with Gaile, he needs some bros in his life. It is fun to dream...

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is wondering about who those two guys are and here I am wondering what those two guys gave the MC to drink. They bolted in a hurry before seeing him drink it.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm low-key expecting some Davie Jones pirate character to show up, reveal how those two were his scouts and for him to have a "Release the Kraken" moment with Gale's party.

Dex-chan lover
But more important, what was that first image? is a SPOILER for a confession or did I forgot Dx
Seems to be a promo for color pages. The text bubble up top says "Everything is thanks to Maura." Take that as you will.

Okay, since nobody else seems to be complaining, I will. FIRST time in this comic we get nudity, and its naked men...

Users who are viewing this thread