Reincarnation Coliseum (Fan Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Getting Down On Your Knees

Group Leader
this is crazy good. and the dedication is unreal. yet here I am skipping on the lighting/shading elements on two page web-comics... tsk tsk.

Post Production Tip:

You probably left out on purpose cause this is a lot of work but...

In case you didn't know, in Clip Studio Paint, the Auto Select tool + Area Scaling + Round option allows you to select the outline around text and other images. Select the content with borders in original manga image layer, then erase the your colored work in working layers.

Here's a screen cap for my settings:

1714964393912.png

It'll look something like this:

selection test.png

It'll turn out cleaner and faster if you select from the original image. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
this is crazy good. and the dedication is unreal. yet here I am skipping on the lighting/shading elements on two page web-comics... tsk tsk.

Post Production Tip:

In case you didn't know, in Clip Studio Paint, the Auto Select tool + Area Scaling + Round option allows you to select the outline around text and other images. Select the content with borders in original manga image layer, then erase the your colored work in working layers.

View attachment 2420

View attachment 2423

It'll turn out cleaner and faster if you select from the original image. Hope this helps.
I had no idea about this! This is an amazing tip! Thank you very much

Group Leader

Post Production Tip:

View attachment 2420

View attachment 2423

:huh:I feel you on the first sentence

Users who are viewing this thread