RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I’m kinda hoping we’ll get to see minecraft style building when Shachiku does it, but probably more like some glitch to hasten the process.

Also yea, I was hoping the S-rank party get to meet Shachiku (and experience his ridiculousness)…..

Dex-chan lover
Man, we barely knew them, but the S Class guys seemed like rather good guys. What a way to go out.

Considering the slime seems to be another otherworlder, I wonder if his use of “isekai” like a genre means that he’s from a modern world who got reincarnated as a slime, or if he’s a slime who ate an otherworlder and absorbed their knowledge that way.

Contributor
Whoever translated this, certainly not me, changed Eida to Ada, probably because they saw the romanization in 12.1. Pronounced the same still.
||You mean the signature on the letter?|| I wouldn't have caught that.

Dex-chan lover
Dam I was completely wrong on the last forum.
Although it is a welcomed surprised and a rather funny one at that.
I'm guessing that he already knows of a super easy way to beat the slime.
Perhaps the slime is also an other worlder.

Thanks everyone at FML Translations for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Damn, those guys had some potential, shame to see them go.

Double-page supporter
Man, we barely knew them, but the S Class guys seemed like rather good guys. What a way to go out.

Considering the slime seems to be another otherworlder, I wonder if his use of “isekai” like a genre means that he’s from a modern world who got reincarnated as a slime, or if he’s a slime who ate an otherworlder and absorbed their knowledge that way.
I don't think the slime is an otherworlder. Remember, summoning heroes is a known thing, and since the slime is one of the Demon Kings, there's been plenty of time to eat heroes other than the current one.

Dex-chan lover
What's the chance of these S rank adventurer is actually a victim of the slime in the game and also got impersonated?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Feeed
  • p8 So technically not her younger brother, but a younger uncle -> So I'm technically not her younger brother, but a younger uncle
  • p11 and will retaliate -> and will retaliate.
  • p11 self published fanbook -> self-published fanbook
  • p11 the topic of arachne subjugation -> the topic of arachne's subjugation
  • p11 That the Demon King -> that the Demon King
  • p15 Like I said right? -> Like I said, right?
  • p18 all over the country so -> all over the country, so
  • p19 You can do it with speedrunning right? -> You can do it with speedrunning, right?
  • p20 his ability's true identity -> the true nature of his ability
  • p20 But ultimately just a challenge from me. -> But it's ultimately just a challenge from me.
  • p25 self awareness -> self-awareness
  • p27 Seaing is believing -> Seeing is believing
  • p28 Has to be a double right? -> Has to be a double, right?
  • p28 Speaking of clone magic wasn't there -> Speaking of clone magic, wasn't there
  • p28 are complicated so -> are complicated, so
  • p31 tomorrow it seems -> tomorrow, it seems
  • p36 I missed the core huh... -> I missed the core, huh...
  • p42 I'll get it all out of him... the unknown secrets... -> I'll get them all out of him... the unknown secrets...

Users who are viewing this thread