Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
p.3: "Zero deaths", "do seem to be a few"
p.4: Pretty sure a colon goes before "subspace area"
p.5: So just one individual point can be taken? Big brain strat: Get two points.
p. 10: Could have sworn his name was Kyouya.
p. 16: I don't know what that line is supposed to be in the raw...
p.3 fixed
p.4 fixed (but wouldn't a comma also work since it's just given more info about what it is)
p.5 fixed
p.10 Technically his name would be "Kyōya". The "u" is there in the romaji to make a long-o sound. I like to type in the text bubbles and not copy/paste so I just do "Kyoya"
p.16 The raws have it as "必ずすんな仲だよ". From what I've gathered from ChatGPT, he is expressing how "they definitely have a close relationship".

Dex-chan lover
p.4 fixed (but wouldn't a comma also work since it's just given more info about what it is)

What Is a Colon?​

We all know the colon, right? It's a punctuation mark that looks like two dots stacked, like a period with another period hovering above it :

It's typically a mark of introduction, used to let the reader know that what follows the colon has been pointed to or described by what precedes the colon.

Honestly, it barely even matters. Thanks for listening to my nitpick! :pacman:

p.10 Technically his name would be "Kyōya". The "u" is there in the romaji to make a long-o sound. I like to type in the text bubbles and not copy/paste so I just do "Kyoya"
The "U" is in there in the Romanji because it's in there in the Hiragana! :pacman:
p.16 The raws have it as "必ずすんな仲だよ". From what I've gathered from ChatGPT, he is expressing how "they definitely have a close relationship".
Oh, I looked up the latest one just now. "必ず そんな中だよ”. It looks like he was summing up their relationship as "必ず”. Like "Absolute: That's the kind of relationship we have"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Get the DYC magazine issue for the full chapter 25 which was published today, instead of taking splits from YC raw website lol
I think it was chapter 24 that was released with the magazine today. Would people prefer that I wait for the full chapter to release before translating but it would mean waiting a month for each chapter. Personally, I would prefer that since I clears up my schedule a bit.

Edit: Never mind you're right. Just checked the magazine on Book Walker and they go to Chapter 25

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, the asshole goddess had them obtain that metal slime on purpose.
That way she can later point them out to everyone.

It was clearly something she did herself, on purpose. And now her team is going to get asskicked. Because they're psychos, and they're going to try and kill Felice, and they will be pulverized.

I hope so at least.

Dex-chan lover
are they even trying to TEACH students to work together at all? it feels more like Battle royal than a school. "Whoops someone did die." whoever did arrange these... must be a true sadist.
Honestly, the more they "congratulate" them on no deaths so far, the more it feels like they are disappointed. The goddesses and staff seem to be utterly sadistic and bloodthirsty, and as someone else commented - this all being a facade to make these superhumans kill each other off sounds more and more likely.

Dex-chan lover
So, the asshole goddess had them obtain that metal slime on purpose.
That way she can later point them out to everyone.

It was clearly something she did herself, on purpose. And now her team is going to get asskicked. Because they're psychos, and they're going to try and kill Felice, and they will be pulverized.

I hope so at least.
Probably, and he's probably going to find out there was actually no reason for him to be holding back in the first place. So far, the story has been told from a limited omniscient point of view, but we've seen no reason why he should need to be so cautious, and plenty for why she shouldn't need to be.

1. He destroyed Felice's root, she is no longer a demon lord, and has no connection to ever having been one
  2. He either has a cheat skill no one knows anything about (potentially, including himself), or simply has no power they could rip away from him
  3. They already know he has a talking cat named "Felice" since they brought him in, and him having a similar cat would check out with before his summoning/return (if they cared to investigate it)
  4. Other heroes have familiars or powers related to monster taming (seen in this chapter)
  5. He is strong enough to defeat a demon lord capable of destroying 3000+ worlds and defeating countless heroes in the process, as well as wielding a weapon that even said demon lord hesitated to use. They could not defeat him even if they tried.
What does he have to fear? As far as we know, nothing. I had previously asked others if I was missing anything, but all they could give was "the goddesses weren't involved his his summoning" and "he doesn't have any cheat powers" which are both non-issues (see points 2 and 5 above) based on the way an individual character understands things (those characters may have flawed knowledge, they are not omniscient), and still doesn't explain how they could make the connection. Heck, we don't even know they'd be hostile if they did find out, everyone is just assuming they would.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
or simply has no power they could rip away from him
Definitely none.
As far as we know, nothing. I had previously asked others if I was missing anything, but all they could give was "the goddesses weren't involved his his summoning" and "he doesn't have any cheat powers" which are both non-issues (see points 2 and 5 above) and still doesn't explain how they could make the connection.
If he went to another world, then came back without a crest, he didn't kill the Demon King. But if he's this strong, there's literally only one Demon King they could be talking about: The one nobody would summon anyone for; The one that's specifically been locked away in a dead world for god knows how long. So how did he get in if no goddess was going to summon him there in the first place? And if no goddess summoned him, he hasn't been unshackled. So what is the cat, and why is he so strong?

And so the spotlight is placed on both of them. And so we're a stone's throw away from concluding she must have used him to break out.

Either way, he's an uncontrolled variable. His peaceful life is over.

Dex-chan lover
If you wanna avoid trouble, just give them the win, give them the points, and chill until it ends. MC doesn't have to prove anything~
Yeah not likely. MC had the audacity to not only piss in his Wheaties during the tournament, he also left a small wound on his cheek. So far he has only shown that he is a sadistic psychopath, and he just found he next toy to break.

Dex-chan lover
not sure if this was mentioned on the earlier chapters but I really like how chaos goddess's lines Are Written Like This With Every Word Capitalized. Adds a lot more flavor to the scan and is very fitting for how blatant her interference and nonchalance is

Double-page supporter
Definitely none.

If he went to another world, then came back without a crest, he didn't kill the Demon King. But if he's this strong, there's literally only one Demon King they could be talking about: The one nobody would summon anyone for; The one that's specifically been locked away in a dead world for god knows how long. So how did he get in if no goddess was going to summon him there in the first place? And if no goddess summoned him, he hasn't been unshackled. So what is the cat, and why is he so strong?

And so the spotlight is placed on both of them. And so we're a stone's throw away from concluding she must have used him to break out.

Exactly. People keep forgetting the MC has no desire to anything but live an easy life with his cat. He doesn't want to do anything that would mess with that, including picking a fight with the goddesses, even if he can win. I think people have been reading too many edgelordy Korean webcomics.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely none.

The goddesses could not defeat Felice, but he did. They fight him, it'd be knowing they cannot win. On the flip side of that, they appear to be creating a kudoku with heroes, presumably to grow a hero strong enough to defeat what Kyouya has already defeated.
Either way, they don't actually have a way to connect him or Felice to that world. Yes, he returned without a [Savior Crest], but they knew that from the outset. Connecting him to that world, even using the gaps in their information, requires knowledge that only we as readers have. We know he was there, so we can make that connection, but they know that Felice was capable of travelling between worlds, for all they know Felice may have simply escaped containment and Kyouya may have been caught up in some other random summon. If the goddess were to only ones capable of summoning then that would have to mean that Felice is a goddess and therefore capable of unlocking Kyouya's cheat powers, and if that is not the case then that means that not every hero needs to have been summoned through the goddesses; the fact that Kyouya was scooped up and brought to the school also supports this, they'd have no need to scoop any returners off the streets if the goddesses were the only ones that controlled summoning. (ie, if they were going to find out, the cat was already out of the bag as soon as he returned)

If the goddesses had sole control over summoning, since they have demonstrated they can place the heroes exactly where they want them, they'd also be able to "return" the heroes inside the school without having to retrieve any of them. If the goddesses never had to retrieve a returner off the streets before, then they either never would have found him, or would have known something was wrong as soon as he showed up. Hence, they cannot connect Kyouya to that world unless they had already made that connection from the start; either way, he is needlessly worrying about them finding out.

Dex-chan lover
That look when they saw the number on the slime. Hahaha.
Another slip or foreshadowing of Kyouka's loyalty/obsession.

Please fight them, bro. Just end them. Don't wait for Felice to be hurt or threatened before you make your move because I just know the threat will be a whole other chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Stop holding back, boy - or your cat will really get in trouble.
We all know you're insane, so why not put all the power that comes with that insanity to work?

Dex-chan lover
Definitely none.

Not having a [Savior Crest] can also just mean he chose not to fight the demon lord. That was explained right there in chapter 1.2, doesn't matter if the demon lord was defeated, those that didn't fight it do not get a crest.

You're literally just showing that you aren't paying attention to the manga at this point.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
images

Users who are viewing this thread