The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 24 Ch. 73 - Scorched Autumn III

Fed-Kun's army
This right here. I didn't want to read the other one, is gibberish. When you put them side to side you can see the real diference and it's extreme.
This one contains the crap "this isn't even my final form". But since it's alone, maybe it was the original text. Still, cheap reference.

Ayyyo, it went DBZ all of a sudden?!

THAT MAKES THIS EVEN BETTER! MUAWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Aggregator gang
This chapter is very epic.

That's the problem when you win too much. You can't stop.
Public opinion will demand complete victory. No peace treaty, no negotiation.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you to whoever sniped this before so there's actual chapter coming out now!

Double-page supporter
Okay, that makes way more sense now.

They couldn't wait for the smoke to dissipate because they needed to go back and target the main army, cleaning up the enemy forces to minimize losses.

In terms of resources, it might be the right choice, unless they would do something seriously risky like splitting the party. But a victory like this won't help them end the war. Nothing short of firing multiple nukes in succession will cow the other countries into submission.

there have been references to the future, and the empire doesn't win.

i think it gets stretched too thin, with all the fronts that it has to maintain.

as tanya has literally saved the empire singlehandedly multiple times now, i think it's likely that she will end up being needed in two places at once, and that's game over.

although from the LNs, we've still got a long fight left before that.

This manga takes quite a few liberties with their plot.

Fed-Kun's army
That is F*CKING BS! Where you a Cockroach in your previous life? At least Drake lost an arm but this MOFO didn't even lose anything!

He's more of a Mary Sue than Mary Sue herself!

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused in the movie made it seems that Delugo and his aid died in that battle

Users who are viewing this thread