Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 13 - Have At Least Three Phases

Supporter
did this series just transition from nonsense memes to an actual plot out of nowhere lol?
Also funny how bro was doing Domain Expansion Infinite Void on him, as if author couldn't reference enough content already

Dex-chan lover
I honestly have no clue what's going on anymore.
fuecocomeme.jpg

I really don't know if the author suddenly want to shift into a serious series from a fun one like Negima or this just got axed so they need to find a way to skip the plot forward to the end

Dex-chan lover
isn't that fly demon the one that commissioned them to help the succubus muscle brainwash?

if he had enough power to restore the town, why didn't he just magic away the muscle man causing the problem?

My guess is because he is a reincarnated human, and, as he said, human magic is troublesome (for demons) to deal with; that's also probably how they were able to defeat the demon lord...

Aggregator gang
I really don't know if the author suddenly want to shift into a serious series from a fun one like Negima or this just got axed so they need to find a way to skip the plot forward to the end
the plot of isekaid heroes going berserk existed since the beginning tho? the first guy, then the priestess. so it's not like it's out of nowhere

Dex-chan lover
i understand the author's anger over people wishing an ikemen version of the fly like you dont deserve that if you cant appreciate the fly version!!!

Double-page supporter
pardon my peabrain but the last couple pages are confusing to me. was the priest saying they couldnt hear them because they werent in their "humanized demon form" and beel was saying the priest's body was convenient for being able to notice it?
I thought maybe priest meant, "I can't hear you," in the sense of, "Ah?! I couldn't hear you, you wanna say that one more time mf? 💢"

Belz Buzz was trying to leave treating the wounded to them and also didn't help until everything was mostly resolved despite apparently being super powerful the who time, so it is possible that priest is pissed off.

Also this is just my interpretation, but looking at the little extra comics makes me think that the process of drawing this chapter went like:

Author: draws big Belz Buzz with a fly head for the whole rest of the chapter.

Editor: Hey can you draw him more human the fly head is gonna gross some readers out (esp if this dude is gonna show up a lot.)

Arguing

Author: FINE! But I'm still gonna draw the fly head at first!

In which case that might be the only reason Belz Buzz transformed a second time.

Users who are viewing this thread