Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
Entrance exams are still several weeks away, even if one buys into the weird notion that tiny bits of ear jewelry will somehow destroy a boy's seriousness.
I do understand your point but don't forget it's still a highschool, an institution for education. The dude has all the rights to act like that and he wasn't an asshole or anything.

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to believe an alarm has that much power to stop them. Just turn it off and carry on, who gives a shit lol
The thing is it interrupts the moment. When you're going further than you intended solely because you're swept up in the passion of the moment any interruption of that can bring back your sense of reason and prompt your self restraint.

Dex-chan lover
OK so wait, why does bro have a study alarm set for after midnight???? Shouldn't that be the "stop studying, time for bed" alarm??
Poorly timed alarms/calls are such a bullshit way to cockblock, it gets annoying really fast
Not poorly timed; he was expecting to be up with Akari for this time, so set the alarm to get some studying in afterwards in replacement of the time he'd have spent studying that he spent with her instead.

Only thing I can think of is that there is an exam/testing happening and the teacher confiscated their earrings so they wouldn't "cause" any distractions. My best guess but could be wrong
It's the usual BS about "don't stand out", sadly.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has ... extremly good anatomy ... I think? :finnawoke: Or is it just me?

Maybe Im just staring too much at the panel where we can see Akari's panty outline, good stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, who's idea was in the last page meme? That person is a legend. I Fing lost it when I saw that. It was unexpected

Fed-Kun's army
If this was the 69th chapter and not the 71st, I would have laughed harder than I already did reading this (WE WERE SO CLOSE TO PERFECTION)

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro and Senpai: We Kissed

Jirou and Akari: Amateurs... Watch this...

Akutau to Ooyama: Why can't you be like that?!? Smacks him

Anjou-san: smirks as she tickles Seto

Dex-chan lover
Only thing I can think of is that there is an exam/testing happening and the teacher confiscated their earrings so they wouldn't "cause" any distractions. My best guess but could be wrong
I would agree with this, but it might also be a case of this particular teacher being an anal-retentive jackass who lives to enforce stuff like this...

Dex-chan lover
That's not what he said tho? He is saying that they just need to hold off from being too glamorous and playful for the last two months because while they aren't taking any exams, the rest of the school is. And being concern that there might be distractions is legit.
Seems a bit misogynistic, tho...

Dex-chan lover
Man I totally forgot this manga exists :dogkek:

Didn't Jirou whore around with the childhood friend first? Or am I remembering it wrong.

Dex-chan lover
So from my understanding, she had an alert for the 26th which went off at midnight and you're telling me this mf has an alert set for learning past midnight :fml: If you wanna interrupt their smooch just let this weird love-meter (I haven't seen in ages, did they overload it :dogkek:) explode...

Also that teacher is way too straight-laced, they really only went there to hand in this one thing (which I honestly thought they'd done ages ago, or was this already another renewal) and not only did he collect their earrings but he even sent them to the principal's office :facepalm: Isn't there something better to do that close to/during exam phase...

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
THank god, no offense to the author but after they became serious I was just dying anytime a chapter with side characters came I was pissed lol

Users who are viewing this thread