Onnamaou-sama wa Yuusha-kun o Taosenai. - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but will my prediction from last chapter be true about the hero actually being really strong? I'm excited to see!

Dex-chan lover
she's already lost, my man. She's given up in her heart, only her head and pride haven't followed yet. Wonder when is this small world they both live in together gonna expand?
you can't really stretch it much more than a couple chapters if this continue like this, really.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that the hero was "chosen" for reasons others than pure physical/magic strength. We don't know the history of the world yet so if the hero exists purely to defeat the demon lord, regardless of how they are interacting with humans, then previous heroes being defeated by pure "strength" could be resolved by a hero being chosen for his personality...
Ergo, defeating the demon lord with "strength" of character because physical/magical strength doesn't work.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe just a little bit. He cuts a mountain in half.
main-qimg-ff8b35971ec6d2b1c3497fc43210f599-lq

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, I was honestly upon seeing the hero having cooked for her thought her response would be in line with Yujiro's appeasement of Baki with the imaginary dining experience.
Up until I saw those scans I was going to theorize how funny it would be if the kid she was meeting up with wasn't even the hero but just some random kid she encountered and immersed in a case of mistaken identity, but that theory got put down fairly quickly.

Double-page supporter
plot twist, the hero was strong asf all along, the demon queen is just stronger

Users who are viewing this thread