Slime Saint - Ch. 11 - Eventually Becomes a Butterfly and Flutters Away

Dex-chan lover
lmao, thank god she didnt become what i predicted. Now i can hear Beatrice from ReZero whenever she speaks lmao

Dex-chan lover
And of course she is still thinking of food when talking about the people in slums.

Also now I think about it, she seems to have the misconception that humans are all living a better and happy life. I guess it's a case of grass is greener on the other side.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it might be a plot point the the original Lady Jelly's personality starts to try to manifest into our lovely Slime. She seemed to be cruel enough to want to extract vengeance from beyond the grave.
I do think it's just the animalistic nature talking. She is still a slime inside.

That POS should stay dead...

Dex-chan lover
I like where this is going and kinda keeps me wanting more to read, so it's good so far. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
True friends let each other eat their entire pie.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, I can't get over how wholesome this is 🥰🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :aquadrink::thumbsup::wooow:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie this is one of my favorite ongoing series right now. Thanks for the chapter!
it is great, isn't it. just good clean fun

It's so funny for me how being a simpleton is associated with purity in so many stories. Having said that, Jelly is the fucking best hahaha
well, no ulterior motives = pure
so being too simple to have ulterior motives can also get you there

Dex-chan lover
The power of preaching. Using nature as example for living. Now this is what saint in reality did. Lol

The little lady understand the meaning of Jelly's smile. So she already witnessing many og Jelly's cruelty. Poor girl....

Users who are viewing this thread