Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 2 - The Fated Meeting is a Fatal Meeting

Been checking for chapter 2 pretty much daily since 1 came out, love to see it. Really love the new dynamics with Estella so far.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god one chapter in and I already love Estella I knew I'd like her after reading the oneshot

Dex-chan lover
3 Years:
Estelle: ok, ive survived another year of Serina obliviously compelling her wife to attempt to murder me... where the fuck am i and WHY ARE YOU HERE!
Serina: Ooooooh neato, were Tokyo! Thats my favorite clothing store and the cafe that sells that coffee with the cute sprinkles and all of my gyaru friends are there. HEEYA BABES!
Estelle: This is Hell, I am in hell.
Amelia: But i must introduce you!
Estelle: No thanks, you and your oblivious wife already somehow dragged me here. Seriously im pregnant why do you think i want to date your insane maid.

Several Hours Later

Estelle: Ok, I dont know how the fuck we got here, but were at this Love hotel (whatever that is), Serena is chained to the bed, and nude. Go fucking wild Amelia, and stop trying to kill me. Im going to go vomit then find an immoral pastor.
Magia Baiser statue slowly pivots to watch as Estelle leaves
Serina's best friend: Babe you look stressed out, what do you need? drugs, bitches, jiggalos, katanas, guns?
Estelle: I would like a sword or gun to kill those two with but knowing my luck it would somehow go so much worse. For me.
Effin Magia Baiser. You've got potential

Dex-chan lover
Effin Magia Baiser. You've got potential
i imagine that Estelle shares VA with ILtV's Misha and Amelia shares VA with Claire, and then Serena shares va with Sayaka Miki.

and of course Baiser's statues can watch people have sex. theyre Magia Baiser.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao wasnt expecting a pov shift to the main heroine, but I friggen loved it! Always love when we get the 3rd party's thoughts on things. Stella's personality is also a surprise. The most normie out of everyone hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Lmao can't stop laughing at the MC stupidity 🤣.. its nice tho. We have a not dense OG heroine falling for our mc.

Just the normal dense mc... but supper dumpy dense as the universe

Dex-chan lover
Lmao can't stop laughing at the MC stupidity 🤣.. its nice tho. We have a not dense OG heroine falling for our mc.

Just the normal dense mc... but supper dumpy dense as the universe
if Serina was any denser she would have an event horizon. if she was any smoother with the ladies, she would qualify as a frictionless lubricant.

Amelia is the gay yandere villainess.

Estelle is the only sane woman

Later: Queen Serina: you know i remember there used to be more girls in the nobility around here. and more cute boys.

Amelia: sharpening her shortsword Youre just imagining things dear. Now where is this cute boy you spoke of?

Fed-Kun's army
enough time has passed.
XAxfv8f.png

kagurabachi-manga_hm33.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This just 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yandere villainess x gyaru x bystander heroine
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread