Arrogant Slave - Ch. 8 - Returning from War, and a Visitor

Dex-chan lover
Lmao now I genuinely don't know where the fuck this is going at all :meguupog:

Just stay somewhat wholesome pls. Thanks for the translation ❤️
Hamita is basically just going back to one of the concepts in one of his one-shots.
https://mangadex.org/title/8a4ef501-c863-4728-9c6f-5ff72609fa17/slave-pride
If you want to get brain damage, go check out the reaction for it on reddit. They review bombed it hard because they didn't understand that it's satire.

Dex-chan lover
This author is just trolling us at this point. Turned from a depressing fake out to a rom com in one chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This author is just trolling us at this point. Turned for a depressing fake out to a rom com in on chapter
Most likely the twitter and other Japanese comments are pretty similar to ours, and they're getting used to Hamita's antics or I guess expecting them.

Dex-chan lover
In b4 NTR
of the Lord's daughter and the arrogant slave (for the eventual twist)

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
I am not gonna lie: if you find the completed chapters of the author, you kind of understand why the MC bought a slave girl...

I am just gonna say: it's not for cleaning, cooking or friendly conversation...

Dex-chan lover
He lived (this time).
Maybe the daughter will execute the slave for inevitably saying something rude 👀

Dex-chan lover
Ok, he didnt die, even did well in the battle. The slave still seems sweet and is also fine, he still treats her well, even cares about her. And now a noblewoman as a "rival"? It feels like it might be ok for now, but it could still go dark quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread