Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
What was the point of the initial premise lol considering its completely abandoned now? This is not different from any run of the mill romcom. How is this any different from when they were already married? What difference is this gonna make? They are on top of each other whole day every day anyway? This doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They are totally gonna spoil some manga for the prez by accident.
(Edit: I thought you meant one that she was WRITING. From the comment about the artwork on door of the club being familiar it is foreshadowed that the Prez will become a mangaka in the future.)

Like in the Remake Our Life! anime adaptation. I haven't read the mange yet (looks like only 7 volumes) so I don't know how the manga wraps up.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
at first I thought "is the club president the only member of that club? another gimmick lol"

then I remembered my org/club back then had many members yet there are times when only 1 worse days 0 could stay in the club room.

Dex-chan lover
What was the point of the initial premise lol considering its completely abandoned now? This is not different from any run of the mill romcom. How is this any different from when they were already married? What difference is this gonna make? They are on top of each other whole day every day anyway? This doesn't make any sense.
Seems like the time travel was just an intro gimmick to pull in viewers.

Kind of like how many isekai stories don't really need to be isekais, since the protag acts as if their past life is of no relevance to their new fantasy life.

Dex-chan lover
This is quite the nice set up so far, I hope the focus is just on them and there isn't another girl. I mean the whole aged mind thing is real let alone i really wanna see them develop. I want them to see how much they really are close

Dex-chan lover
If their chemistry is so good like that, what makes them divorced? Is it because of stress from work? Lack of communication? Or maybe just need a time alone to sort out thoughts? As a person who already saw divorces so many times I wish I could forget it all, the short snippets of their marriage is not enough for the hatred of a divorce.

Dex-chan lover
Calling now that the president of manga club (or a future member) will be revealed to be the author of a famous manga in the future, which the couple will recognize.

Dex-chan lover
Things are already different. They’re already aware of each other’s interests from word go (she didn’t know about him liking video games and hadn’t played them until college). He’s also seemingly trying to take a hobby and turn into a career whereas he probably became a regular salaryman in his first life. The central premise is a troubled couple redoing their life and rediscovering what they meant to each other. That was the premise since chapter 1. What were you expecting? That they’d try to prevent some disaster or something like Your Name?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL! For a moment when they discussed MySing, I thought the Club president was getting suspicious of how they knew how the plot goes, considering they time travelled and could be talking about spoilers

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's the reason behind the divorce. With this new timeline maybe they will fix things and rediscover themselves :wooow:

Thanks for the translation ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread