Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Otaku & Gyaru & Kiramon Cosplays

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

The crossdressing maid outfit is a staple by now. I hope the doujin make full use of this chapter.

Reactions: Px2
Dex-chan lover
Poor lad :pepela:

GLXpyho.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Okay that ending is something straight out of a hentai. The girls can't brush that off as a punishment game or anything. At this point they both better commitment to a polygamous relationship or else the MC can never get married 😂.

"we've been cosplaying all day; you have to too"
The MC had a freaking globe on his head all day. I don't think that's how he usually looks.

Also I love the sequences this chapter with classmate calling out Amane's special treatment toward the MC and jealousy over the kid not recognizing her cosplay was hilarious.

Group Leader
Okay that ending is something straight out of a hentai. The girls can't brush that off as a punishment game or anything. At this point they both better commitment to a polygamous relationship or else the MC can never get married 😂.

"we've been cosplaying all day; you have to too"
The MC had a freaking globe on his head all day. I don't think that's how he usually looks.

Also I love the sequences this chapter with classmate calling out Amane's special treatment toward the MC and jealousy over the kid not recognizing her cosplay was hilarious.
I think what they meant there at the end is what they thought of when they made the cosplay cafe idea for the festival. He's seen them so many times in different outfits like swimsuit, kimono, even cosplays, so they wanted to dress him up as something they also wanted to see xD

Users who are viewing this thread