1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Fuck You Hime Special Edition

Fed-Kun's army
Just call this game off lol. He clearly already decided on the winner anyway

Fed-Kun's army
Just call this game off lol. He clearly already decided on the winner anyway

Wow she got eliminated quicker than I expected. I thought they would have dragged it out and made it more heartbreaking for our MC when he found out.

Together, on top of your lungs. Ready ?
Se... No....
BEGONE THOT..!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Will this chapter be the turn point and the mc stop being a little bitch? I can only hope so.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Dex-chan lover
Bangs Gavel

I hereby declare the "Chizuru support contingent" formed.
Our first order of business is to debate endlessly on the meaning of him bringing her back.
And go!

chizuru best waifu. end of debate. also side note YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK YOOOOUUUUUUU HIME

in the words of Charles White:
"WOOOOOOOOOO BABY, that's what I've been waiting for! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

also, It's pretty obvious the MC is just going to go with Chizuru. like I mean why go through all that trouble of putting her back in the game if she won't win. still feel bad for Reika but you reap what you sow I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@CinShe you're gonna feel pretty shocked when you read the next chapters. Your gonna realize how wrong you are in your post. Hate to break your bubbles but she ain't coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread