1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 10 Ch. 55 - Sensei, I've Given Up On Looking Pretty

In case some people are still confused about the identity of Nagisa's father this page from volume 11 confirms that he and Akashi-sensei are indeed two different characters (the father is on the right to Nagisa while Akashi-sensei is at the bottom of the lower circle)
Q3VFyx6.jpg

Oh and I've just read those chapters (57-62) and managed to confirm it first-hand.

Also scanlators are already 7 chapters behind. Hopefully they'll catch up one day.

Last edited:
In case some people are still confused about the identity of Nagisa's father this page from volume 11 confirms that he and Akashi-sensei are indeed two different characters (the father is on the right to Nagisa while Akashi-sensei is at the bottom of the lower circle)
Q3VFyx6.jpg

Oh and I've just read those chapters (57-62) and managed to confirm it first-hand.

Also scanlators are already 7 chapters behind. Hopefully they'll catch up one day.
won't happen buddy

won't happen buddy
Why? Have they dropped the series? I don't really follow them though from what I've seen it's been dropped by tl groups quite frequently (Dumpster Fire Scans>Galaxy Degen Scans>D-Class Scans>Alien Scans!) so it's not that surprising I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread