1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Sensei, After All, We're The Same

Group Leader
For those of you who read this manga if u want to know whats happen later on. Here is the link for 25 thru 27 : https://manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=3205288

Dex-chan lover
Damn son, most of the posters in the comments section have the memory retention on the level of an ant and the attention span of a cat.

I bet you forgot that the other "friend" Tsubaki has is totally not involved.

@ Xystus
See you next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I peeked at the raw of next few chapters...

Rape attempt, and more unbelievable trash child murdering another child lol.

Not sure how stupid this can get anymore. Think it's safe to drop it here. Pacing is bad, quality of storytelling is bad, characters are bad. 2/10, only giving 2 cause Momo's tits are nice and that's it.

At first it was good. But then we get to a point that the main villain is an overly dramatic and privileged high school girl who everyone makes everyone suffer because she also "suffer" and they DoN'T uNDerStAnd hEr bullshit thats become annoying the moment it was revealed.

Dex-chan lover
I am very confused. I knew what was going on at one point and know I’m just kinda drifting in the ocean without a landmark and no directions or compass. I originally thought this would be about a no nonsense teacher with an interesting back story interacting, helping, and changing girls lives by literally just doing his job. And I was right, until I wasn’t. It somehow managed to feel like it took a 180 both too fast and yet slowly. I don’t even know how to describe how I feel about this anymore. It’s not even that it’s bad.... it’s just that it’s bad. The series could have benefited a lot by sticking to its premise and revealing the teacher’s past through sub plots and slowly overtime (for series like this the past is one of the most interesting aspects). Something like this after he helped two girls and changed very little is so weird.

Edit: Thought about it some more and maybe it’s that stuff got weird really fast and then we spent way too much time in this alternate direction that has nothing to do with the premise. Like I said we really should have gotten a lot more focus on the premise and time with it. Mysterious teacher that follows his job description to the letter gets put in the problem all girl class. We should have been introduced to more characters and focused on their individual problems and how a teacher that won’t give up (but also won’t fall for tricks/go the extra mile) helped them grow into not terrible people. That should have just made up the arcs (each one focusing on a different girl) and overtime we got some information on his past and he created connections and maybe after a lot of chapters (good number) he started to have romantic feelings for the main heroine (or at least started to care enough to start going above and beyond or showed signs of embarrassment). And THEN hit us with huge plot. This feels like the series took a huge turn after the yandere stalker got pushed and then we’ve been spending way too long focusing and caring about that. The author himself seems to have lost sight of what he wanted to write (or maybe he thought this would get canceled and just wanted to immediately get to the twist ending before anyone could stop him).

@justforthelulz okay, I’m saving that. I love it

I don't understand what's happening and that's mainly because the translation is just too confusing.

I thought I was reading a let’s begin ethics clone, but where the hell Is this manga going? He’s only helped one student so far and now there’s some evil mastermind?

Dex-chan lover
im just gonna wait till this manga end, i cant keep up with the current shitty sheenanigans right now

MD@Home
Someone actually claims to have proofread this? Goodness, half of the lines are straight up incomprehensible. :(

Users who are viewing this thread