1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Sensei, It's Hard, Isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
I was there thinking that the way Momo just escaped was kinda a lame end to that situation, but her going right for that kick (reinforcing even MORE the fact that she's not fragile and weak) totally made up for it, also, i can only remember 4 characters in this manga at once, so I'm lost again

Aggregator gang
I had violent naruto flashbacks with the whole "villian behind the villian behind the villian".

So who is this new chick now??? Tsubaki was supposed to be top dog in the school itself with her rich politician parents or something, so what is this? I don't mind that Tsubaki had a personal vendetta agaisnt the teacher that didn't do shit for her sister, but the way this conflict got resolved was underwhelming lol

We are still in the dark about why tf is Jimi the way he is. We thought It had smth to do with that bullying incident, but apparently not??? tf

This chapter was actually kind of hilarious.

Momo fuckin' rules, way to go girl

Dex-chan lover
Man, this story has just been going down the shitter since around 10 chapters ago.

do you think the author knows hes single handedly creating the worst manga since gal cleansing

or is he genuinely trying to make something clever and unique

Double-page supporter
you know what... yeah, that was pretty refreshing.

now that i've given up any hope of any kind of story and accept it for the shitshow it is, i'm having a pretty good time.

a pretty good time...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why people here have the memory retention of a cat. Like I bet they can remember more than 4 characters at this point.

I KNEW IT. IT SEEMS FISHY THE WHITE-HAIRED GIRL LOOKS THE MOST INNOCENT BUT SHE'S FRIENDS WITH TSUBAKI. KNEW IT, CALLED IT.

Dex-chan lover
And this is why you always bring a Taser with you, a pepper spray, a butterfly knife or simply just a few blanks to teach those scums a lesson. This is refreshing, and this is why I like stun guns.

Also, I fricking knew it, from the hair style and hair color (just white, mostly) and attitude like as if- that slap-able face with a cutesy short hair shitty braid scheming bastard look other-girl that looks so pure you can almost see her dark, evil and corrupt aura seething from all of her crevices.

... Jimi had done it again lads, he has foreseen this situation from miles away and devised everything like he's playing 4D chess while these fools were competing on checkers, he had reversed this card unto his favor, learning from his mistakes of the past, flipping the situation to it's head like the damn decisive person he is, he had dealings with the scums and know all too well, trained Momo in silence to be his cunning successor.

Wtf is going????....I can understand what's going on in Classroom of the elite but not on this manga. Can someone please explain to me what is going?

Users who are viewing this thread