Dex-chan lover
Instead of drawing this chapter, they could have just said,
And then he cut ties with his crappy school and siblings and went to someplace else, so let's just focus on the isekai part now instead.
Then drew a chapter about the isekai part instead.

Dex-chan lover
Sup my younger old frens, I'm takin the trip outta your funny school real fast.

It is possible to write isekai without irredeemably petty and corrupt secondary villains whose sole purpose is unabashedly to act as a foil for our MC's slightly above average moral attitude.

Double-page supporter
Oh no, they'll do arson on his grandfather's house or something, somebody stop them!

@SunSun I suppose it's not nonsensical but we're investing 5-10 minutes of our time so we should have higher expectations than basic bully teacher and siblings without a shred of common sense.

@BigIron69
I think people underestimate the level of cruelty people are capable of and the lengths they are willing to go to act out their self justified abuse.
As someone who has experienced this domestically and otherwise I have to say most of the Japanese manga that depicts this is fairly tame.
The reason you get these seemingly over the top villains is because depicting actual reality in depth wouldn't be PG13~ enough.
The "bad guys" toolkit is limited by the age range of the audience. They also need to be reasonable vague because most are made as wish fulfillment power fantasies, but I guess this didn't even need to be said.

Dex-chan lover
@Blackstone
Pretty dense, but I think his social awkwardness/shyness contributes to it. Like how the isekai princess is very aggressively courting him and he feels more awkward and embarassed.

Fed-Kun's army
@exxp , is unknowingly destroying the other party's source of power a frequent trope? because I thought they were going to do arson too... and now that I think about it they probably won't destroy the house. maybe just vandalize. or they're going to use their parents.

I want to mention that not all villains need a reason to be villains... if they made a chapter just to explain why evil douches are evil then we'll have less chapters of how heroic the hero is.

They made villains as an opposition to heroes, it's not like the original Maleficent had a tragic backstory for us to sympathize with her; or that the witch from Hansel and Gretel needed a reason for her to begin luring and eating children.

I laugh at how they blame the MC for embarrassing them when he didn't say shit. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Ainz
where can I read the LN translated in english?
You can find it here
also, many series have a link to their novel here ^^
du8y.png

Also, first question in spoiler
They will buy the ogre gang to harass the MC but with his level up, normal human are no match so the gang who was furious attack the twin and big bro come to the rescu because they still familly. The twin realise big bro is in fact a good person and ask for forgivness

basically every harem protagonist plot ever, pretty basic but i dont mind

oh no, so it's going to be like this for not on then smh. I've been saying to myself "omfg this is so stupid" to most of the pages of the last two chapters. The usage of stupid reasoning and a morality of caring over such trivial bs things in order to move the plot foward or just make bland generic mc be a self insert of power fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
@hachimaaan
Can you really facial recog him tho? I mean look at him, he's a changed man
He have changed yes, but not sure about his ID.
His paper should still be with he old face

@Hiex91
Yep, trashy writing confirmed. Too bad, the art is pretty good.
You don't even imagine XD
I read it to pass time without finding a logic like a comedy

Users who are viewing this thread