ah yes, the typical "how dare they humiliate me by not being humiliated when i started messing with them." classic

@grandartillery i suspect hes either from a branch family, last survival of the "main line," or is from one of the parents cheating.

I am glad this happened at the sight of everyone th3y got burned the btohers and even that shitty teacher they really dont deserve a good natured boy like him in that school
Btw:No homo xDDDDDD

Dex-chan lover
Those two who bullies MC, nothing good will come out after.

I expect some time in the future, MC will force himself to use brutal skill to those 2 and is justified.
Because envy and hatred like they show now, can inflict damage not to MC himself, its possible its encroached even his family just to make them feel satisficed and feel justified.
But too bad, MC creates connections to powerful people and influential people like this and those modeling event he had, out of good will and respect he showed.
They will help him when MC asked for them too for sure.

(But, i feel a little hate to MC, cause those two beautiful ladies are blushing to him, i mean this Ojou-sama and the model-san)

Those two retarded siblings make me think of the bad guys in Blades of Glory, the Van Waldenberg husband/twin/wife couple.

Aggregator gang
what the fuck dude, use ur mouth at least and don't let others protect you if you can do it yourself, and if they started then beat the shit out of them, is he seriously this stupid to not realise how he changed and if he won't beat the shit out of them or won't teach them a lesson these little btiches won't learn anything and will only continue to release they anger or just bully others because they like it, if no one will stop them then they will do it more and more, cmon man use your fucking brain and stop playing dumb (unless he's really this dumb), do something if you are able to (talking about his strength etc.)

I don't really care about the plot, I'm reading this because I'm bored and the translation is good

Ahh siblings like that kinda remind me of something..... Yeah, I hated that

Dex-chan lover
@bvdaf I think part of it is that there's never been a point to stand up to the siblings. Even if he could win physically, the authority figures side with them. So even if he wins, he loses. Learned helplessness can be a pain to undo, and he's had the ability, what? A couple weeks?

That said, mental gymnastics and low self awareness seems to run in the family.

MD@Home
Making a prediction...
Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum are going to do something to the grandfather's house which causes the MC to finally stand up for himself.

Dex-chan lover
actually its pretty good decent mc with good nature but yeah.....

Dex-chan lover
"This should fix your attitude" Literally what attitude? he answered your question.

Users who are viewing this thread