Dex-chan lover
@Woodchipper

That was before a chinese dude ate a bat and we had to stay inside for months and I had nothing better to do.

But don't shrug off every criticism of this series as bitching, you'll throw your shoulder out.

Even the writer said that monke is strong...and we can even see his body frane oversleves and he even rekt amigo jose...i guess misasa will lose...plus just looking at that monke scares me...if i have to face and fight a guy like that in real life,fuck pride i will just fucking run away

Dex-chan lover
Based Misasa read Double K, I see. This fight's gonna be lit, can't wait to see how it plays out.

@Sigilbreaker26
I’m sorry but why are you still here? Last I remember you said you were dropping the series after Ohma was disappointingly brought back. Why come back to a manga you clearly don’t enjoy anymore?

Dex-chan lover
MISASAAAA

Instant favourite.

Where's that user with the Double K Kamina pfp?

WTF? It's our time to pick 1st, but we hold the rule so we just shit out a "special match" and both have to pick at the same time, but since you pick "later" so I'm gonna change my fighter after your pick. Fuck this shit Purgatory, stick to your fucking rule at least, will ya?

worm is a family? cool.

im a little dissapointed by how omega is handling the tournament. theres almost no character develpment or time in between matches, its just panels of them in a non descript room voicing exposition with little personality. no scenes of recovery time, or meaning interactions between them.

feels like just because the characters are well established the writing is getting lazy with them.

Dex-chan lover
A roll of the sleeves and a few buttons undone and you can already tell he's packing it. That callout was glorious too.

Dex-chan lover
@iloveaquariums123
Either that or the author is doing it because the manga won't end when the tournament ends and leaving out interaction pages reduces the number of chapters spent on the tournament.
After this tournament the characters will probably deal with the worm. Or we'll get another tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread