Group Leader
Godly font word always guys, gotta give it to the team.

WHAT A FUCKING CHAPTER

Dex-chan lover
new fang gotta win though after all this
kStreZG.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@khairulazunaidie
Given the transition from 7th to 8th Fang, I’m guessing the 7th was just an emergency replacement for Yumigahama until Metsudo could select a fighter to properly take the position. Not necessarily someone “weaker” than Yumigahama, since it may be that they didn’t want the position but took it up to save Metsudo’s face.

Fed-Kun's army
This wasn't a turn of events I was hoping, but this is what makes Kengan so good. Misasa is hype I expect a lot from the 8th Fang of Metsudo.

Power Uploader
So no 10 count means a fighter can deal a near-fatal blows and just throw a body to dark side of ring?

xpt

Wasn't expecting for Misasa to get Yumigahama. Leaves a few more mystery pairings.

I bet Agito or Ohma will get Lolong. Worm guy will probably go to Raian, maybe Ohma. Okubo will probably get the Mongolian wrestler (?). Wonder who will Wakatsuki or Akoya get.

8th Fang Hype!!! Also big thank you to the TL for adding their own style to the Misasa quote, a fine meme to add to my collection.

Little bit sad I won't get to see Agito beat the dog piss out of him, but damn Misasa is probably the next best thing.

Personally I think this fight can go three ways.
1: Misasa uses Yumigahama's huge size to trip him up and make him fall into the dark zone.
2: Misasa absolutely OBLITERATES Yumigahama.
3: Yumigahama destroys Misasa.
I highly doubt this is gonna be a close fight either way.

Users who are viewing this thread