Double-page supporter
Isaac has been a god tier supporting cast member since he joined. Best addition to the manga til now and i hope he sticks arround as the walking lexicon of forbidden knowledge with a boatload of personality.

We know he has been hiding himself from something and i cant wait for its reveal and expansion of it.

Anyway really grateful you guys picked it up and fixed it and made it readable on mangadex. The quality of the middle chapter has been so terrible or missing for such a long time.

This has been quite an enjoyable binge. Thanks, omfganimal and everybody else, I missed badass skellington mystery adventures.

I'm looking forward to the class change. I assume he'll achieve it by collecting bits of Lu lium from the war. In the meantime he should be getting quite a few skills especially from the monsters.

Then he just needs to die and reset. I'm gonna be pissed if Rena stays dead. I mean other characters can die but too much of the plot related to changing her fate. Keeping it this way would be way too dissapointing.

Also it's good that the "point system" that appeared out of nowhere was only for a forshadow. In fact quite a few system concepts the author added that I vaguely recall faded away. In the end the level system, absorption system, and reset systems are the only ones the MC needs and the author is finally hitting a balance with them.

It's going to be interesting to see what changes with Nanawoo perma dead now.

Dex-chan lover
I just finished reading all of this cause I'm lazy. But thanks to the translating groups.

It's still good because there are still people stronger than him. The growth rate isn't as sharp as most isekais and I'm here for it

Thank you very much for the release!! THe translation was very well done, no errors were noticed if there were any. xD

Thank you so much for the mass release with actually decent quality.
I feel like there's a massive catch with the demonic power though. Skelly is increasing stats, but over relying on the demonic skills. When he stops offering to the demon, his skill will be gone so yeah...

Aggregator gang
Thanks for all those new chapters!
And the translation's good too (well, idk if the translation's good per say, but at least it makes sense :p)

Users who are viewing this thread