Dex-chan lover
Hard to see it in this art, (took me three times to finally find realize what happened) but Orlov's confidence was well warranted as he could have handled the Boss Giants, but when the super sized boss giant stepped up, tossing one of the other giants aside, it shocked the hell out of him. Orlov never stood a chance against the big boss.

Yeah, I came to these comments just to point out how much clearer this fact was in the novel.

The boss giant is supposed to be *several* times the size of the others, and the art could've made that a lot more visually obvious. I expected to see zoomed out shots, it was supposed to be like 20 regular giants bashing the barrier and then one giga-giant that came out of the portal after they flailed about for a bit. The artist really should've done camera shots from sky level, probably about 200 meters away, to showcase the real size of the giants. Instead it turned out like... this. Sigh. The art itself is beautiful but the artist is so bad at communicating through art.

Hol up if i'm correct wasn't a part skipped just after he beat the angel?

Dex-chan lover
Damn... MC's dad knows alot. Hopefully they meet soon. I'm guessing earth is gonna be a battleground between the shadow monarch and the other monarchs who I'm assuming betrayed him.

Dex-chan lover
Time to see if this Gate is as much of slaughter as the novel readers hyped it to be.

Damn, a lot of them actually died, poor red coats. . . Sung should have specified to not be aided. Also the collapsing was more due to the power up than the damage I guess? I mean, he has sustained similar damage before but the reaction wasn't as severe.
Btw dude was laughing at A+ bosses as fodder and shat himself on the S+ cavalry, wtf did he expect!? And how was he gonna beat it, were the monsters going to die of old age? Boredom??

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, Maybe its my weak reading comprehension but I really thought that dude was going to have the gates Not open so that things wont be able to get out but eh guess not.

Aggregator gang
wow how shocking, the guy who sat around for 50 chapters drinking and talking about how great he is and how perfectly everything will go and could never possibly fail in fact failed instantly and was all AAHHHHH WHUUUHHHH IMPOSSIBLEEE???????

who could have predicted such a thing

Uhhhh ok one flaw i must pointed
WHY THE HELL THERE IS WW2 ERA GERMAN TANK In MODERN ERA OF JAPAN DO YOUR RESEACHH AT LEAST JUST SLAP SOME RANDOM MBT IT WILL SUFFICIENT BUT WHY THE FUCKKKK THERE IS GERMA TIGER 2 TANK IN HERE

Official manga/book print is coming.
EpjwYkoWwAAXhsL

Users who are viewing this thread