new tools.. thank you @hotorb123 , i'm having hard time to understand kanji where there no hiragana beside them.. kanjitomo really help full. thank you.

Why did he need to have this girl around. Why do mangakas do this shit when they have an awesome MC that gets shit done even if others think it's cruel anf then the mangaka is like....how can I fuck this up and introduce a woman who acts like a white lotus and try to change the MC.

Why do awesome mc always end up with idiot girls like what we need is a girl who can follow up to the mc not a girl who's just naive and too easy to manipulate

hopefully this will help her shut up and know her place around MC.

her family get MC support, MC family get her house title. she should take this as win win situation and get back to her home, eat sembei or do whatever she want, waiting for the day they will get married, make a son and have chill life in her own mansion far far away from MC or something.

if you want someone to know about MC kindness, we already have awesome butler and glasses guy who is more useful for plot.

Dex-chan lover
... Colette = koretsuto... I was doubting my eyes when reading up to it, but to think that you (@hotorb123 ?) really don't know that a small tsu isn't a tsu but rather a repeat of the next letter or a cut off of the previous...
I hope you improve quickly

Edit: Hachiguchi? Ha Ro Ru Do?

... I don't just hope, I pray...

I feel sick of that woman. Can’t we get some actual intelligent people? Not weak hearted people who can’t ask a simple question or can’t even think things through. Heck, just don’t make them speak. It’ll make them look smarter once their intentions are revealed.

Dex-chan lover
images

ty for update!!! ☺️
tbh idc about what the girl thinks, i would rather have the plot move without her,,, but maid girl looks a little sus lol

@Akera93 Every manga/ln which have a setting of protagonist reincarnated into an dating simulation game will have the problem you mentioned, because the pure type is one of the most general type of female character in this genre.

Users who are viewing this thread