Don't worry. She's going to leave that place very soon and becomes a
cook
lmao

Dex-chan lover
maybe its custome in there country to throw stones against windows to greet people

Fed-Kun's army
Had to look at the raws, thankfully this is the start of the end of her laying around and masturbating at least for a few chapters. We get it she was a dude who's now a girl and doesn't need the internet.

SLUTTY LVL 6 LMAO

When you masturbate most of the day, everyday, your SLUTTY levels up 🤣

Or would an alternative be LEWD or EROTIC?

What? Some prick just shows up and immediately smashes her window?
Doesn't knock. Doesn't yell.

Just blow his head off. In fact, why didn't the wolves attack him? Maybe they're out hunting.

Double-page supporter
she isn't even pointing a loaded crossbow at him, is she dumb?

Lke i fing sayd the family just f her over and now other villages will bombard her for no fing reason!!!

Dex-chan lover
Instead of using SLUTTY, I'd recommend using LEWD which is what the light novel used. It may not be completely correct, but I think SLUTTY is going too far as compared to not going far enough.

Also, breaking a window?

@custynee No idea if she will get into a relationship with a guy, she generally wants to be left alone to do her own thing. Aside from previous life preferences, she also has some trauma with guys (like how she dealt with Niel, giving the medicine to someone else). I could some how see her with a younger guy though, but I think it is more about personality...
I might be mixing up novels, but I think there might be one guy she didn't reflexively hate that was a member of an adventurer party she associated with. I know she doesn't hate the leader of Niel's party, but that is merely respect, not affection.

Aggregator gang
Oh boy here comes the unsolicited visitors
Many thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread